Crush a wish

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but you were so focused on being done that it gets a failing grade, & your teacher suddenly decides that this project will make or break you C:

I wish Shakespeare was so much easier to understand.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted. You now find it easier to understand everything about William Shakespeare, except for his literature.

I wish I would quit being so lazy.

Rai

Teto's Territory
Granted but you are now apathetic about everything.

I wish I could pon wei all day, every day. Except for stopping for essentials.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but soon you go insane since you don't have a merry-go-round and are institutionalized and can no longer pon wei.

I wish teenage acne didn't exist. D':

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted. Teenage acne is now non-existant,but adult acne still exists & nature wasn't so kind to you...

I wish I get a 100 on my history test tomorrow.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted, you score 100% on your history test, but you forgot that you forgot about the four other tests you had that day, and since you forgot to study, you fail all of them.

I wish for a chocolate cake.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but then your country passes a law that it is illegal to have penguins as pets, so you have to free your pet penguin into the wild.

I wish for great hair.

Tsubaki Akatou

Momo's Minion
granted, but it's so great that people steal it by shaving you bald, or locking you up in a cage to shave it off everytime it grows.

(acually technically it's already "iligal" to own penguins. However you can own one if you have a liscence and the money to care for it)

I wish pokemon were real...

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
If that is your wish, so be it. /magicsparkles/ Unfortunately, on your first Pokemon joruney you are involved in a terrible accident and die. D:

I wish I could be a successful singer. ; w ;

Tsubaki Akatou

Momo's Minion
granted! but now the attention from the media drives you over the edge eventually getting to where you must be in a asylum.

I wish I had the most amazing taco in the world that belongs only to me >:3 (to never be stolen either~ because it's magical)

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted. You now have the most amazing taco in the world that only belongs to you & can't be stolen, but you're not allowed to eat it & it must be inside an indestructible glass box.

I wish I didn't have insomnia. D:

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Granted. We're all stick people.

I wish that I could be in virtual space forever, and I cannot be deleted.

Tsubaki Akatou

Momo's Minion
granted! but the whole system turns against you now everybody wants to kill you

I wish I would stop being lazy and record version diamond -3-

Zanav

Momo's Minion
Granted! You now record version diamond, but are never satisfied, so you record forever!

I wish I could make my voice go lower.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but just as you're about to eat it, you trip & it smushes into your face :3

I wish it was Friday.

P

PurinPuff

Granted, but then you fall asleep forever and have to endure nightmares.

I wish I could drink a glass of water