Crush a wish

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, this game is pretty popular on another forum I frequent, so I thought maybe we could try it out here! To play the game, somebody makes a wish, and then the next person grants the wish of the person above them, but twists it in some way to make it backfire or reverse.

An example-
Person 1: I wish to be the supreme ruler of the world!

Person 2: Granted, you are now ruler of the world. Aliens get word of earth uniting under a single ruler and assassinate you secretly before earth can gain any more power.
I wish for bunnies.

Person 3: Granted, but then the bunnies eat you.
I wish for money.

Person 4: Granted, you now have a big mountain of nothing but dollar bills, but then it rains, the bills get drenched, and they are now unusable.
I wish for a pony.

And so on. Your responses and wishes can be as simple or complex as you like, as silly or as serious, just have fun! And remember to wish for something yourself after crushing someone else's wish so that the chain can continue! I'll start with the first wish.

I wish for lots of snow!

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The amount of snow that comes down eventually is so high it traps you in your house and eventually crushes you.

I wish for anime to be real. Do'hohohoho~ /weaboo

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted. Anime now takes place in real life... on a planet located lightyears away from earth.

I wish for a brand new car!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
COLA YOU STARTED IT YES

Granted. Unfortunately, the cakes are made of crushed porcelain from many pulverized cups, so they're inedible.
I wish for more light in my room.

(do it cola. do iiiiiit.)

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(I'll rephrase that question later and you WILL answer it brilliantly as always, Cola. *shakes fist*)

Granted. Though, that 3DS was fished out of a garbage dumster, so I doubt it can even be fixed.
I wish I had some UDF peanut-butter chocolate chip ice cream.

Rai

Teto's Territory
Granted, though you actually waste that extra time doing absolutely nothing.

I wish for a fork.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
((Oh noooo, I missed Shinami's perfect wish! We'll have to try again later.))

Granted, but the fork is as big as you are and is near impossible to pick up.

I wish for a good book to read.

Rai

Teto's Territory
Granted. You have a fantastic book to read...but it's in a language you can't understand.

I wish for emotions.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted. The emotions you can feel are now sadness, regret, and angst. (Angst is tooootally and emotion.)

I wish for a genie. :V

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
Granted. The emotions you can feel are now sadness, regret, and angst. (Angst is tooootally and emotion.)

I wish for a genie. :V

You're genie turns all wishes into something evil.

I wish for a wish with no ability to be crushed.
WHAT NOW~

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted. Unfortunately, your wish was steamrolled than chopped up by random psychotic chefs.

I wish for lots of Godiva chocolate.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just for that, you get your godiva chocolate, but I come by and steal it. *noms the chocolate*

I wish for my commissions to do themselves. /lazy

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted...but they come out like crap & you're forced to refund your commissioners :D

I wish I had blue hair~[size=5pt]wut.
[/size]

ruthienick

Momo's Minion
You now have blue hair, and you will now live forever as a blue-haired anime girl/guy.
((I feel like Kyubey, lawl 8D))

I wish I was awesome at song-writing 8D

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted...but you become so famous for being so awesome that random weeaboo fans ask you to write KAWAIIDESU~ songs for their UTAUs...in English...using Japanese-only banks...stop judging me!

I wish I had the patience to sit down & finish recording both my VCV banks.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but you spent so long recording them that UTAU has evolved and VCV is inferior. derp

I wish Super Junior or SM Entertainment would have a concert in Ohio instead of just New York. D':

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Granted, but you don't have enough money to buy a ticket, and the tickets are sold out anyway.

I want to be done with this art project.