Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but the thread is now a zombie thread

I wish I knew how to pronounce every name 100% correctly

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but even though you /know/ the pronunciation, you can't speak.

I wish I could have more interesting books to read

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted. You have a conversation of him, but in the process of timetravelling back to talk to him a strange mutation happened and you immediately die after talking to him.

I wish that OTOs from UTAU-Synth were compatible with Windows UTAU

Airi-is-not-a-zombie

Teto's Territory
But... But why? He's still alive isn't he? NOOOO! Oh well, I guess I may have to change my username. I talked to him so I can die happy! Anyway...

Granted. Unfortunately, Davros decides he wants to destroy the universe before you can test it out. So yeah, the universe does't exist... fun.

I wish people would stop saying that I'm too quiet. No one plots a murder out loud... just kidding. Or am I? You will never know! *evil laughter*

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally deleted this post...

Granted. You now have an interesting book to read, but it is about you future and, because you are trying to stop your future from happening, you create a paradox. In the end, because your future didn't happen, the interesting book never existed. The book was about cats taking over the world and banning UTAU, Vocaloid, music & YouTube.

I wish I could meet and have a pleasant conversation with Tom Baker before he dies! He is THE Doctor and will be so forever.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but that's because everyone else becomes quiet, so it's a social norm and nobody really points it out in you.

I wish that toast didn't always land butter side down (or nutella side down D:smile:

sCRAT CHTHAT I WISH THAT MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THE HOT GUY FROM HIS SCHOOL

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but now he gives you imperfectly imperfect toast with the Nutella on the crust of the bread.

I wish that I would see someone (preferably my friend) transform into the Incredible Hulk!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but they shrink to half your height at the same time.

I'M STILL WISHING MY PREVIOUS ONE, YOU KNOW, THE PANICKY LOOKING WISH IN ALL CAPS

irei1as

Teto's Territory
Fine.
Granted, your boyfriend is now a celibate onion.
MBO56xX.jpg

I wish for a better net connection.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but you can only use an iPad from now on.

I wish that my boyfriend could be human, instead of, you know, an onion.

NinetH

Teto's Territory
Granted ,your boyfriend became human but that of a size of an onion

I wish that my drawing skill would become awesome

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but as a result you lose hearing in your left ear and can no longer mix UTAU covers.