VoicerVSVoiced² - [Work in progress]

What kind of song would you like to sing/make sing the members ?

• Pierrot - Miku Hatsune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat me - Gumi Megpoid

• Joking Speaker - Miku Hatsune

• Fire Flower - Len Kagamine

• Matryoshka - Gumi & Miku Hatsune

• I=Fantasy - SeeU

• Meltdown - Rin Kagamine

• Eyesight Test - Gumi Megpoid

• Love is war - Miku Hatsune

• Magnet - Luka Megurine & Miku Hatsune

• Bacterial contamination - Miku Hatsune

• Imagination forest - IA

• IA IA ★ Night of Desire - IA

• Capricio Farce (The limit is set to 5 Voicers if it is choosen)

• Wavefile - Miku Hatsune

• Lily ★ Lily Burning Night - Lily

• Passion

• An Unstable Girl

• Dear

• Romeo and Cinderella - Miku Hatsune

• Hello/How Are you

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
I do agree that the song is pretty fast... At least for me OwO

I'm going to go back and practice it OwO

I think if you try singing along with the song a lot it helps...

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, listening to it until it's burned into your mind helps. I can sing most of it, but for some reason I always stumble on the word 'kuchiguse'.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have the karaoke vid and the UST open so it's like Miku and Iris helping me out xD If I have trouble I usually listen to the line a few times, try and sing it slowly with Iris's help if I need it and then try singing it fast and THEN I record because if I try to record after I've only listened to it problems occur OTL

@Saki
I stumble on it sometimes too but my real problem arises at "kokoro no soko kara..." xD Still, even that hurdle I managed to overcome.

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Don't worry for me guys x3~ I'd be okay not singing it.

Unless a lot of people wants to change it, because I can't change anything now, 10 and more people agreed to do it so... Well, you guys can change if you find it too fast or whatever >__<

I get stuck on every friggin' sentences xD I can only sing " Hello ----- Sleeping ------" And lalala part u__u xD

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
I have trouble at parts other than "Hello ___________, [how are you, morning, tik tok, sleeping, crying]" and "Lalalalalalallalala"s

But I'd really wanna do this.

So we should all just keep practicing and keep confidant! :3

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
I won't xDDDD (good luck anyway people ! <3)Because I sing like this the other parts :

"afodjksdgnjklfgnipjsdhuipghjisghjkpsghjkshgjksghdjkdj~~~~~" xDDD

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
Ahh, let's hope that I won't have to, but I may drop out. So many things going on irl atm OTL

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Well, I voted for I=Fantasy, since I like the song, but I can predict that it will end up like strange rubbish when I sing it, since well, I just can't pronounce the Korean words correctly without either laughing or just doing it really strangely.

So, someone who can post lyrics that are written as the words sound for me? owo I always tumble on the longer words, trying to merge all letters into one sound, and that makes me sound really whiny.

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
SAKUloid link said:
Ahh, let's hope that I won't have to, but I may drop out. So many things going on irl atm OTL

That's okay cutie ! I understand !

Antonx9 link said:
Well, I voted for I=Fantasy, since I like the song, but I can predict that it will end up like strange rubbish when I sing it, since well, I just can't pronounce the Korean words correctly without either laughing or just doing it really strangely.

So, someone who can post lyrics that are written as the words sound for me? owo I always tumble on the longer words, trying to merge all letters into one sound, and that makes me sound really whiny.

I'll try to do this for you if we do I=Fantasy <3~

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Thanks. <3

Um, when will the voting close? Could be good if I could get to the recording before school starts. owo

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
I've Noticed that 16 people voted for all of the poll I made. We're only 13 voicers ! So there's someone here that gave the link to three other people to vote for the song they choosed... Anyway, I will make this easier : One chorus member will have difficulty with I=Fantasy, I haven't seen a full karaoke (Because we're surely not be doing the one-two minute song ! That's not long enough, and the full one will get on your nerve u__u) So, We'll do IA IA Night of desire !!

Nozomi-Chan

Momo's Minion
I'm Okay for IA IA Night Of Desire ! Anyway, When i have tried to make sing I=Fantasy to nozomi,she wasn't able to do the ''Si or Zi'' So it look like : I fanta -- i Fanta -- -__-

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Actually, there is an official full off vocal, though I don't know if the UST covers the whole song for I=Fantasy. Oh, and I hope it's okay (again) that it may take some time for me. I kind of want to learn the song before I sing it. XD

There's a suggestion, even if it will only make it more troublesome now. Quite the majority voted for Hello How Are You when it was part of the poll too. When we decided to change, the majority of people lost their firsthand choice and it's certainly not certain that those users had their secondhand choice amongst the two songs that were left. So, it would be easier to make a new poll for this thread or better, hear suggestions from the chorus members in this tread. That way, we also ensure that the ones who are voting are actually part of the chorus. Just a suggestion though. ^^