VoicerVSVoiced² - [Work in progress]

What kind of song would you like to sing/make sing the members ?

• Pierrot - Miku Hatsune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat me - Gumi Megpoid

• Joking Speaker - Miku Hatsune

• Fire Flower - Len Kagamine

• Matryoshka - Gumi & Miku Hatsune

• I=Fantasy - SeeU

• Meltdown - Rin Kagamine

• Eyesight Test - Gumi Megpoid

• Love is war - Miku Hatsune

• Magnet - Luka Megurine & Miku Hatsune

• Bacterial contamination - Miku Hatsune

• Imagination forest - IA

• IA IA ★ Night of Desire - IA

• Capricio Farce (The limit is set to 5 Voicers if it is choosen)

• Wavefile - Miku Hatsune

• Lily ★ Lily Burning Night - Lily

• Passion

• An Unstable Girl

• Dear

• Romeo and Cinderella - Miku Hatsune

• Hello/How Are you

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Fawkesy link said:
Meep! I just got a job, and totally forgot about this. xD I'm terrible. I'll record tonight. <3
Take your time !!

Antonx9 link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=2663.msg23423#msg23423 date=1345915318]
We're doing IA IA Night of Desire?

No, we're doing... eh, don't remember the name. xD But here it is: 【波音リツ・キレ音源】結遠桜抄【UTAU】+UST

Recorded the first sentences. I'm doing it a little slow, but I hope that I'll be done by August 30. ^^
[/quote]
Far Cherry Binding in english ! <3 It's okay, I can have it a little time after 30 !!

Nozomi-Chan link said:
Grrr...I Cannot participate anymore,My sister broke my mic so i can't record ;___;
Slape her on the face for meh ;__; I know what it is, that's okay, maybe you will be able to participate another time ? >_<'

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a bit...  I wasn't aware we were moving until a few days ago o_o I haven't even started recording.. I'm sorry, but I guess this means I can't be participating? o n o

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
No ! If you can't because of that kind of schedule the new MAXIMUM date will be 10 september...

I'm sad ;__; I haven't had any records to download ;__; but well you are all busy so I understant ! ^^

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I should be able to get it in by the 10th

I'm having difficulty getting alone/quiet time to record;; xD But I think I can do the 10th

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Depending on when my computer gets fixed, I might be able to do the 10th.
I mean, if worse comes to worse, I could record on my desktop and send it to you with my mom's work's computers.

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Okey dokey people !! ^w^ Fine with me ! If you need more time just ask again ! <3

(I'm saying again sorry for the bad temper I had ;__:wink:

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Reocrding now. ^^ Sorry for being a little later than I hoped... But if I keeep up at this speed, I'll hopefully be done before Monday!

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Bleh, caught a cold a few days ago. It is already beginning to get better, so I'll make sure to turn it in by the deadline. Just that I can't reach the highest note while in this state for now.

The UST seems to be a little troublesome for me. My UTAU won't generate any sound at all for some reason. owo And it's only that UST.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Antonx9 link said:
Bleh, caught a cold a few days ago. It is already beginning to get better, so I'll make sure to turn it in by the deadline. Just that I can't reach the highest note while in this state for now.

The UST seems to be a little troublesome for me. My UTAU won't generate any sound at all for some reason. owo And it's only that UST.

Beat me to the punch. I went to render Iris's vocals since I'm still working on mine(that and the way Luka is tuned makes it hard for me to sing with her at certain points) and NONE of the voices I have work with the UST for some reason;; OTL Is the UST working for someone else by any chance?

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Antonx9 link said:
IrisFlower link said:
Beat me to the punch. I went to render Iris's vocals since I'm still working on mine(that and the way Luka is tuned makes it hard for me to sing with her at certain points) and NONE of the voices I have work with the UST for some reason;; OTL Is the UST working for someone else by any chance?

HI I'M BEING NOSY SORRY

I downloaded the UST to see what the problem was, and I noticed that the folder name has got an ampersand ( & <--this thing) in it. For some reason, UTAU doesn't really get along with the ampersand character, so if you rename the folder and get rid of the & (you can just replace it with a plus sign or something) then the UST should start working.

Also, I don't know if this is just for my computer or for everyone, but whenever I try to use a UST in a folder with an & character, it makes a new folder (empty, but with the same name as the UST folder except for the & and everything after it), so if you like keeping your USTs neat, you might want to find that folder and delete it, purely for organizational purposes.

Hope that helped. Okay, I'll go back to just lurking now. :'D

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Ah, thank you! That actually makes a lot of sense, since there was this strange folder that magically appeared every time, even if I deleted it. And it was empty, so I was like "What?"

Now, I'll be able to render my UTAU!