KiraMoo link said:
I SAY SHARPEDO TOO.

I'm confused now. owo

now i'm confused as to why you're confused
i thought this game was clear sob

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Re: UST/Cover RAFFLE~!

My Cacturne was probably really annoying. Especially with my love for substitute <3 Probably made awesome use out of its sand veil ability too xD. -forever messing with accuracy/evasiveness~-
CACTURNE'S CREEPY HAT TOTALLY LOOKS GOOD.

How about Masquerain I love it's name, it sounds sexy OTL~ ?
Ahhhhhh I remember on emerald, and I was watching pokemon tv news thingies and it'd be like 'heavy rainfall blahblablah rare surskit are appearing on route blahblah' and so i'd pull out my bicycle and chug along OTL.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Ah, I'm much more of an attack-kill-it-in-one-hit person so I never really had support moves unless they were amazing (Recover, for example), but Cacturne can be so awesome with Faint Attack, Needle Arm, Giga Drain, and an HM~

Nope to Masquerain and Jigglypuff.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Chimecho

Though I'm starting to get the feeling you like cool/tough pokemon over cute ones.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Eh, there's a small handful of cute Pokemon in my favorites, but I think you're right with the "cool" department idea. XD

Nope to Chimecho and Cubone~

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Aggron.
I like discovered this baby near the end of my emerald career (wish I knew him sooner), but he's like a diamond hidden in a stash of cubic zirconia.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Floatzel is fourth gen, so he wouldn't be on my list unless he was an evolition extention. *pats*

Oohhh Aggron isn't on my list but he is fun to use. IMAGINE - Aggron with Rock Head and the move Double Edge. Best combo ever. And then to teach them Iron Tail~ They can withstand everything physical and deal awesomely. If only they had higher specials, Dragon Claw doesn't do much with them.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

shinami link said:
Eh, there's a small handful of cute Pokemon in my favorites, but I think you're right with the \"cool\" department idea. XD

Nope to Chimecho and Cubone~

Hmmmm well in that case...

a guess from left field! Lickylicky. :O

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

I KNOW RIGHT. THAT --BEAUTIFUL-- NO RECOIL.
And in Generation V teaching this buddy head smash is godly. Giving him a choice band too - u -.
dtfykuguyg beastly offensive

How about Dugtrio?
Which my friend decided to call 3 gay men and now I can't forget that name OTL

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

your h'bouts amuse me so *hugs the purin*

Nope to Mamoswine~

KiraMoo

Teto's Territory

Oh I got confused only since you said if I said caturne I'd win but it was said but...*spins* @w@

Alakazam!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Ah, what I meant was, since Shiruaki already got their extra slot from a right answer, the next person to say Cacturne would have it counted as their right answer. Though I think if Purin or Shiruaki get another one right I'll give them a third slot since they're guessing so much and actually getting a fair amount right.

But sorry, no to Electivire and Alakazam.

P

PurinPuff

Mmn, Tropius? (I dunno if I spelt that right.)