UST/Cover RAFFLE~! [ENDED]

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
TO SEE THE WINNERS, CHECK THIS POST: http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=4461.msg33699#msg33699

Starting this a bit early, hah. Some of you may have heard me hint at this every now and then. So, now, welcome to my UST/Cover Raffle~!~!~!~!

PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE ENTERING. thank you

What does this raffle contain?

In this raffle I am selecting a winner for each prize, and there are three prizes. Everyone who enters will be entered for all the prizes and the prizes will be drawn in order of significance (hence first place prize is drawn first). There aren't many prizes, but as you will read they will take me a lot of time to do.

This is kinda important, this is an UTAForum only raffle. I'm hiding from DeviantArt. If you have friends who don't frequent UF that you think you be interested, feel free to advertise this elsewhere.

Lastly, here are some examples of my UST making and UST editing skills for UST releases and covers. I assure you that I am fairly skilled in what I do.

At the bottom of this post will be how to sign up and opportunities for an extra slot.

FIRST PRIZE - A COMPLETE UST OF WHATEVER SONG YOU WANT WITH WHATEVER UTAU YOU WANT

Ever had that one song from whenever that you've always wanted a UST for? Have you imagined your UTAU, or another's, singing it? This is your chance to have that happen!

My stipulations are:
  • The UTAU is usable.
  • The UTAU at least slightly suits the song. I refuse to do an intense, loud rock song with a very soft shoujo, and such. Be smart.
  • A UST of the song doesn't exist already (exceptions will be made if you show me the only existing UST is horrible/impossible to use).
  • I can find an off vocal somewhere.
  • It isn't a super long song. I can't do a Nico medley for you, sorry.
If you go "But it does have a VSQ", that's alright, I'll still make the UST - VSQs are optimized for Vocaloid, are inadequate for UTAU, and for me it doesn't count in any way as something usable for UTAU. Personal preference and helps you guys in the end.

FOR THE UTAU/SONG, THE LANGUAGES AND STYLES I CAN DO ARE:

CV Japanese
VCV Japanese
CV VC English LITE
CV VC English FULL

That is it. I have no other skills. Good luck getting this prize!

SECOND PRIZE - A COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED COVER WITH WHATEVER UTAU YOU WANT

Doesn't sound as good as first prize, but if you listen to my examples I think I'm fairly skilled at customization. And it is second prize.

My stipulations are:
  • The UTAU is usable.
  • The UTAU at least slightly suits the song. I refuse to do an intense, loud rock song with a very soft shoujo, and such. Be smart.
  • A UST of the song exists already (However I will not use a UST that is in a million parts and has a million problems).
  • It's not a UST I made, something I already covered, or something I'm already in the intensive process of covering. We'll get to this rule when you win and state a song only if it applies.
  • It isn't a super long song. I can't do a Nico medley for you, sorry.
If you go "But it does have a VSQ", that's not alright. As I said with first prize, VSQS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH. They are a nightmare in most cases and I'd rather not have to deal with them.

To repeat from the first prize FOR THE UTAU/SONG, THE LANGUAGES AND STYLES I CAN DO ARE:

CV Japanese
VCV Japanese
CV VC English LITE
CV VC English FULL

Good luck getting this prize if you don't succeed in being selected first!

THIRD PRIZE - YOU CHOOSE A UST I'VE STARTED/NEGLECTED/WOULD PROBABLY TAKE FOREVER ON FOR ME TO FINISH

Because of the restrictions in song choices, namely being I have to have started the UST (Don't worry, that's about 10-15 songs already) and I have already selected the singer (You can influence my decision though if you suggest a voice and I like it better), this is the third prize. You are getting a UST in the end, but again, the limitations make this less valuable than second prize.

When you win, what I'll do instead of outright asking you for what you want in a PM is send you a comprehensive list with details of the USTs I've started and you'll choose from them what I should finish ASAP. I'm certain there will be a song or two in what I've started for everyone.

There are no real stipulations for this. I've started them, have a singer decided, and everything else is set up. You get to force me to finish it at long last!

This prize doesn't seem as glamorous, and I apologize, but it is a UST. Enjoy if you win!

HOW TO ENTER

For your first entry, all you have to do is post a reply saying something along the lines of "I'd like to enter!" and you will recieve a slot. There's no limit to how many people can enter.

This ends the moment I post it's over and draw the winners, which should occur some time on January 1st.

HOWEVER if you want a second slot, there are 30 extra slots to be won!

Below will be listed some questions. For each question you are allowed to say one answer, and one answer only, for one question. If I was not on for a period, if you did have a correct answer and proceeded to try again I'll still take your correct answer and you'll win a slot. If you guess a lot of things in one post, or guess rapidly, I will refuse to accept any answer you post as correct even if one is. When I confirm that an answer is correct, that answer is now off the table, you've won an extra slot, but you cannot win more than one extra slot.

I really hope you read those rules. I want to keep this fair, but this game should be fun. Over time they should get harder as the obvious answers are taken. Have fun guessing!

1) What are my five favorite Vocaloids? Remember to only answer one at a time.
Kamui Gakupo, Nekomura Iroha, Meiko, Kaito, VY2
2) What are my five favorite male UTAUloids? Remember to only answer one at a time.
Hibiki Shinji, Tsukishiro Hakupo, Cinnamon Ani Usa, TATARI, Namine Ritsu
3) What are my twenty favorite Pokemon? As a pity point, the only fourth generation Pokemon is one of the evolution extentions that was added. Remember to only answer one at a time.
Marowak, Leavanny, Cacturne, Sharpedo, Tropius, Cradily, Dodrio, Froslass, Dewgong, Seadra

As you can see, they get harder from question to question. I'll post correct answers next to the questions when they are made so no one can say it again/guess it again.

An example answer is (and a freebie wrong answer):
"Oh, for number three, Ditto?"
If I don't reply, it's wrong, and as such I wouldn't reply to this.

This was a long document, but everything was highly important. Hope you read it all, have fun with this raffle, and good luck!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Re: UST/Cover RAFFLE~!

Got ya~ I hope people have fun guessing.

Nope, try again~

I'm going to be so amused when people start trying to guess the Pokemon. At school the list was originally 10 and Cola could barely get three. XD I upped to to 20 and gave the hint to make it easier.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Oh, I'd like to enter =)
Can't wait to see the results, haha.

As for question 1.....IA? =u= Everyone loves IA, right? //shot

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

okie then....
QURL GOING BASED OFF OF THE TM CHORUS
FOR NUMBER ONE....*drumroll* .... CUL? <3

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Gotcha~
And nope, I'm not a huge fan of IA, she sounds too much like VY1 for me. XD

And for Snow, nope, I'm also not a fan of CUL for the same reason. eue

Ahh I hope this isn't considered too much of a game, I had no clue where to put this thread...

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

IN THAT CASE
for #2
do you like toby osbourne
he's cool rite

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

NicolaCola link said:
NUMBER ONE: GAKUPO

do i win ouo

FINE
Cola's slight advantage of knowing me IRL. I heart Gakupo. XD

For Austria, nope sorry not in Top 5.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Meep, nope, Piko's in my Top 10 but not Top 5.
you guys must be glad you're in here already, the easy question is getting all the wrong answers filled now hah

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I suck at this orz
dang it because most people like her when they like gakupo
Luka for number one?

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Oh, and I'd like to enter. XD *totally didn't post before reading the rules what are you talking about*

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

;D I wanna guess/shot.

Oh god do we need to say ones that are already here?

For Number 1: Rin! You don't hate Rin, I hope XD

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Austria link said:
errr

iroha? o3o
for #1

Yay for Austria! Iroha is one.

Miramiee is entered, don't worry Cola, and all other guesses are incorrect. And no Miramee, you can guess fresh things.