OTO Commissioning services?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm a working adult and have little time for fiddling with otos but plenty of money to make someone do it for me. :U

Have a service? Feel free to pitch it to me! Know someone on another site who does it? Please tell me! I'd like to see examples of your work of course - I'm expecting at least standard VCV skills, but I'm extremely picky on CV skills so that's not required but if you do the style I like I'd probably instantly choose you haha. I used to have the lovely Cdra do my CV, she was a beast.

(Sorry for posting so many threads today, have been building up these thoughts all week. ;; )

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Aaah, Shinami! I'd love to help you out with otos!! Also-- I know of some others who would too, we had an otoing service planned, but h a.. well anyway; I know my friend Jeremy does very well with CV, and oto'ing in general! I honestly recommend him if you're interested.. I think I, myself, am very ok if not decent with vcv otoing, so if you need me for anything I'm very open and available..! ; w ;/ I can give a few samples of current works if you're interested h a.. but I rarely do much for myself anymore h a.. llOTL So I don't have too many examples.. honestly--

Reactions: Kiyoteru

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's all good, thanks for the volunteering! XD

With VCV I'm not picky - you know just the usual ___ 450 -700 300 100 with good placement on consonants. And I wouldn't be starting right now - Garageband lacks editing and Audacity crashes unbelievably often, is almost impossible to use on Mac. Gonna wait until August for me to get Windows going on this computer. I'm planning on recording multipitch and attempting to do appends, though that light work I'd likely do for instant testing. Turnaround time wouldn't have to be too fast, I can't see myself having time to record more than once or twice a week.

With CV...I have no idea how to express what Cdra's style was, seriously. Nothing was consistent but it was amazing??? I always sucked at CV. XD I just have CV in my banks for peole to use and for constructing USTs so it's not make or break it.

Ah basically I just need to ask if you'd be timely since I'm confident you can do VCV.

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Alright! I'll be fine with timing, I think--.. Honestly-, ---AND PLEASE NOTE;, THIS IS FROM AS SOON AS I START AND ACTUALLY GET ON IT; I take literally an hour or so, per pitch, Though that's for a full 6/8 mora list-- h a.. Only thing I don't do for otos, even cv unless its requested for h a--, is Aliases, so I usually need a base or generate one myself, but- yes, I'm very accurate with placement, I'm sure of it. Honestly, Once I start and go through an oto, I will get it done within hours I've started if I get into it. I have a tendency to put things off otherwise, I'll be honest.

I think I do alright with cv, though, but I haven't tested it much since I tend to change it up often.. I think the last time I oto'd cv, I didn't have enough overlap so.. ; w ; but h a... I'm here and ready when you need me, otherwise! v w v/
samples in spoiler if your interested for cv, though I'm pretty unsure of them, myself h a--;
Chuu a Regular CV I just recorded cause why not--. A little older though, so its not the best example, honestly--.
This bank is a little strange but its basically got some vcv samples, but its mainly CV. This is a more recent example; I recorded this bank to testa Method of Jeremy's and he's actually oto'd some of it himself, though not the examples I've uploaded myself. I did them for the testing of the voice.

I'm not the best with cv, so I'm pretty fine just tackling the vcv, h a.. v w v/

Also, I'll let Jeremy post his own examples!! But I assure you, he does GREAT with CV, honestly.. I think his style is better than a lot of others I've heard, quite frankly...

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello Shinami, mind if I advertise my skills haha//hit

I'm available for whatever you need, I sorta specialize in fine CV OTOing (and teach it) and can also do VCV.
You have my soundcloud for examples but I can also send over some other examples if you need them!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have an OTO commissions thread, but I need to update it soon..

I'd strongly suggest going to Jeremy for your CV fix!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thanks guys for all the volunteering and example showing! I'll be sure to get to your PM in a bit Jeremy. Looks like I'll be trying out going to Nex for VCV and handing it off to Jeremy for CV! :D

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I saw it Ryan! ;D I'm fully confident you're excellent! Out of good old friendy feelings towards Nex and Jeremy Ilm thinking I'll go with them but if they're ever unable to do it for whatever reason I'll be sure to ring you up! XD