OREMO not generating oto properly

starryatlas

Momo's Minion
I've been trying to make my own VCV voicebank. Despite inputting the tempo and utterance start, along with initializing the parameters according to the tempo, when I actually hit "Generate Params", this is the document I get.
1693681115972.png
Help!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OREMO/SetParam's OTO generators need the filenames to be in hiragana.
Moresampler's OTO generator can use romaji, but the filenames should use underscores _ instead of hyphens -
vLabeler's OTO template generator is highly customizable, but you'll need to do batch edits afterwards to change the romaji back to standard hiragana aliasing.

Where did you get the reclist from? You might want to check if a base OTO was also provided.

starryatlas

Momo's Minion
I tried using the base OTO provided, but I kept getting the “preutterance out of consonant area” error. At this point I’m contemplating just redoing the whole thing tbh

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I tried using the base OTO provided, but I kept getting the “preutterance out of consonant area” error. At this point I’m contemplating just redoing the whole thing tbh
After using the base oto, you need to further adjust/check each entry manually. This aspect cannot be fully avoided, and errors like this usually persist with "automatic" methods. The base oto at least takes care of the base values and all the aliases, which is the largest time sink when doing things 100% from scratch without assistance from tools or scripts. I usually load my base as a vlabeler project, preload all the graphs, then run through them as a check for critical (out of bounds) errors.

That said, "preutterance out of consonant area" may not actually be an error but a general warning. Can you screenshot the window that says that?

Reactions: Kiyoteru