Looking for english diffsinger AI voicebanks

FluffyWaffles

Momo's Minion
Hello! I’m looking for an English diff singer voicebank with a cute tone. Most I’ve found are Japanese and don’t support English.
Im not too concerned about the quality of the voicebank. Just want a cute voice that’s made for English.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
It's best if you can join the Diffsinger Discord server, as people often release betas there.

Native English:
- Raine Rena
- Hoshino Hanami (kind of more "pretty" than "cute" per se)
- Nishiren Gard (Also leaning pretty)
- Ameko Kero and Hareford are cartoon animal mascot vocals, if they count, but they're masculine

XLS support:
- Yamine Renri (In development, not currently usable in OpenUtau and better English support is currently a WIP)
- Betako/ベタコ/β子

:sad: I know some versions of Zundamon are trained but remain private (I'm not sure if they can be redistributed actually)

FluffyWaffles

Momo's Minion
It's best if you can join the Diffsinger Discord server, as people often release betas there.

Native English:
- Raine Rena
- Ameko Kero and Hareford are cartoon animal mascot vocals, if they count, but they're masculine

XLS support:
- Yamine Renri (In development, not currently usable in OpenUtau and better English support is currently a WIP)
- Betako/ベタコ/β子

:sad: I know some versions of Zundamon are trained but remain private (I'm not sure if they can be redistributed ac

Native English:
- Raine Rena

XLS support:
- Betako/ベタコ/β子

:sad: I know some versions of Zundamon are trained but remain private (I'm not sure if they can be redistributed actually)
How do I join the discord server? I also am noticing I can't make AI voicebanks whisper? or perhaps there is something I'm missing?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
How do I join the discord server? I also am noticing I can't make AI voicebanks whisper? or perhaps there is something I'm missing?
Oops, my apologies, I meant to link this invite:

Also, only some voicebanks can whisper. Either ones with soft or whisper voice colors (which you can check by going to CLR in the expressions parameter window), or ones trained with Tension. You might also be able to replicate a similar sound with some combination of Tension (low for whispers, higher for belting) if a VB has it, or Voicing and Breath Curve. If a VB has none of these trained, you're kind of out of luck! You'd have to try and edit it in a DAW.