Looking to cover an English song to cover w/Utau

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Everybody,
I'm seeking a song (or songs) to cover with an English Utau. Here are a few things I'm looking for:
  • Must be English obviously
  • Don't need UST (in fact better if there is not one made yet)
  • Most genres are fine, as long as it's not that crazy high-tempo, high-pitched pop music (top-40 music is fine. Just referring to the style of music that is so common in Japanese Utau stuff), anything from 50 Shades of Gray, or rap music (impossible to recreate properly).
  • Male or female, doesn't matter.
  • Prefer that there is a proper instrumental version (known by the Utau community as "off-vocal" sometimes), but not necessary if I can recreate it (simple song) or remix it.
If you have anything you've been itching to hear with English Utau, post it here. Also, if you have a suggestion on what VB to use, please share! Also remember that the things above are just rough guidelines and not rules.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh i got PLEANTY User XD
Though my personally fave is an english cover itself

And here are some radomness thing i thought of off the top of my head

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
SWEATER WEATHER PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

I myself have wanted to cover it since forever but I can't UST without a MIDI ;_; still really REALLY wanna cover it tbh

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I'm actually making an Elastic Heart ust in the background. I Want to make a lot of these songs in UTAU, tbh