is there a way merge two notes together?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you referring to crossfade? Each note is connected by fading out the volume of the start and end. The exact timing of the blend depends on the oto.ini settings and note properties. Here's a few things you need to check.

1. Did you make this voicebank? If so, make sure you've finished adjusting the oto.ini.
2. Did you write the lyrics correctly? For example, if you're using a VCV voicebank, you need to write the lyrics in VCV format in order for the notes to blend smoothly.
3. Is this a premade UST? If so, select all the notes, then right click them and open Region Properties. Erase the preutterance and overlap (make sure it's white, not gray). Then you can apply crossfade.

【XMARVXUTØRXETUX】

Momo's Minion
I’m using the Yokune Ruko Rikyu voice bank. And the voice bank is vcv. I’ve used UTAU for a year. I also tried writing the lyrics in VCV format but it didn’t make a sound after I selected and played it.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I can't find anything from anyone but you about a "rikyu" voice bank. I don't suppose you know the jp name of it?

Edit: Oh, possibly the rikimi VB? 欲音ルコ♂ 力み音源?
If you do mean that one, it's not VCV, it's just CV. If not then yeah it'd be good to get the kana name of the VB :smile:

Last edited: