can't see my files in the oremo result folder, but in oremo and utau they're there?

cathie

Momo's Minion
basically the title. here's what the folder looks like. i think it has something to do with oremo because i recorded "sha" and "tsu" separately on a different recording software because they weren't on my reclist originally.
1621264475329.png

and when i open the folder in utau here's what it looks like. as you can see this is where i would register my voicebank into utau
1621264630341.png

anyone know why this is? it's frustrating because i want to share my voicebank with others but i can't because only two of the files are available :/

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I think this issue might be caused by the file location. having programs installed in programfiles tends to lead to issues relating creating, viewing and saving files. I assume you've finished recording the bank and want to keep the files, so to be able to view and access them require some folder permission adjustments. Here's a video that explains how to show hidden files in the file explorer in windows 10.

To avoid potential future issues that can be caused by the location you will have to move the whole UTAU folder to a different location, like my documents. Or change the folder permissions in the UTAU folder to allow the programs to save and edit files.

Reactions: cathie

cathie

Momo's Minion
I think this issue might be caused by the file location. having programs installed in programfiles tends to lead to issues relating creating, viewing and saving files. I assume you've finished recording the bank and want to keep the files, so to be able to view and access them require some folder permission adjustments. Here's a video that explains how to show hidden files in the file explorer in windows 10.

To avoid potential future issues that can be caused by the location you will have to move the whole UTAU folder to a different location, like my documents. Or change the folder permissions in the UTAU folder to allow the programs to save and edit files.
ah thank you!! i'll try this out, and i'll keep in mind to move utau elsewhere. thanks for your help!
Post automatically merged:

hm, i tried to check the hidden items box but it didn't appear to do anything :[

Reactions: HulderBulder

cathie

Momo's Minion
update: when i open the bank in utau project settings, i can copy the file from there and then i can paste it into a new folder for that vb, and the folder is in documents!

if anyone else had/is having this problem this is a solution for you :3

Reactions: HulderBulder