UTAU Hotel!

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yuyu yawned as she was woken up by a radio.
She rubbed her eyes, still groggy from her nap, "Urgh, time for dinner, I bet. Wonder what the chef might cook up. Better be tastier than the food the SUiT prepares."
As Yuyu pulled up her stockings, she tuned into the radio.

"We interrupt your program to bring you BREAKING NEWS. The first UTAU, Defoko, aka Uta Utane, is still missing. If you have any idea on where Defoko is, call your local police department or alert the media. Thank you."

"Strange...I didn't know she was missing," Yuyu said to herself, thoughtful, "I wonder what happened to her. Hope she isn't hurt."
Looking at the clock, Yuyu panicked, "Geez! I'm late for dinner! I might miss it! And I don't want to miss good food!"
She quickly pushed open the door, and slammed it shut. Racing to the elevator, Yuyu whacked the down button, and impatiently waited for it to arrive.

Once the elevator finally opened, Yuyu scrambled in and mashed the button to the lobby. She leaned against the glass walls, and sighed as she waited for the elevator to arrive at the lobby.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
At the sight of Will's grand entrance, Sakura lit up with joy. She was thankful for a familiar face, especially when she and her companion were still a bit confused as to what they were supposed to be doing.

"Wiilll~! Hi!" Sakura called, cheerfully bounding over to him. Zakuro trailed behind her, looking less than enthralled. "We didn't know you would be here, too," she continued. "Which room are you staying in?"

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Walking through the halls, Yuki noticed the time. It was time for dinner.

"Ah, I'll be able to find out who else is here now!" she quietly said to herself. "If I ever figure out where anything is..."

She started walking down a bunch of hallways and kept leading to dead ends.

She screamed.

There was blood on the ground, and it wasn't a tiny puddle.
She ran to the nearest exit to the first floor.

She ran down stairs and breathed heavily.

"What..... What did I just see?!?!"

AoratoAima

Momo's Minion
Character name: Aorato (Aoratos) Aima
Character age: 17
Character Gender: Male
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) : Works the cash Register at the Goth Shop
Room number:  235
Floor Number (1 to 15): 8
Desired dream room:  A gothic wonderland, black walls, red sheets, red drapes, little sun cobwebs laced decortively around the edges of the room and a coffin styled bed. A view that over looks a wintery expanse and at a cozy 65 degrees feirenheit.

*oh one question my UTAU his character description like already says he's a necromancer.....does he get to use any of those abilities in this? If so what would he be limited to? I'm assuming he cant raise the dead if he's allowed any usage of his power*

AoratoAima

Momo's Minion
*sorry if first perspective is kinda weird ^^; i always write like this*

Aoratos

I stopped in front of the doorway and placed my baggage at my feet, working out a crink in my neck before putting my key into the door of room 234, the room that would be mine for the weekend. I stepped inside and looked around, raising an eyebrow, a tight lipped expression already spreading across my face.

"Not bad...the pamphlet was true to its word..."

Pushing back my small fear of, oh lets see, the fact that the only way these people could possibly know what I'd want in a room before hand is if they've been stalking me, to the back of my mind, I unloaded my packs and switched into my black and white checkered swim trunks and ran my hand through my red black and white streaked hair.

"Might as well have some fun."

A

Adlez

OH SHOOT I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE.

Mita went into the elevator, pressed the sticky button for the 10th floor, and faced the corner.  A few others in the elevator turned around and faced the corner too.  When it stopped at her floor, Mita spent a while trying to pull several large bags.  "This better be worth it.." she said to herself. 

Mita found the door of room 27, and searched her pockets for the card key.  She found it, swiped the card, and opened the door.  "Oh. My. God." Mita said upon seeing the room.  It was a huge apartment!  She summoned her friends (who weren't allowed because they weren't UTAUloids) and unpacked all the stuff.  Mita was planning to stay for a month or so, and wanted to bring everything with her.  After all, it seemed like a fantastic place!

One of the people Mita summoned from AB27 was watching TV.  Typical kid.  But suddenly, an announcement came up. "The first UTAU, Defoko, aka Uta Utane, is still missing. If you have any idea on where Defoko is, call your local police department or alert the media. Thank you."  Mita, confused, opened up her computer and checked the voicebanks.  ((Lol an UTAUloid who uses UTAU))  Sure enough, no Defoko.  It was because Mita had deleted it...

"IT'S MY FAULT!?"

Nozomi-Chan

Momo's Minion
''Humpf Nobody here too.''

I made 3 floor. Nobody was there.

''Tssss i begin to think that i am alone here.''

My stomach begining to do some noises,so i have checked the hour on my ipod.Ah,time for dinner. While i was go to the dinner room, i see an employee wash something on the wall.It was red and she had difficulty to wash all. It seem like...blood? I walk on a another way.

''Don't loose your normal mind now.try to stay a normal person...''

Suddenly,i recieve a mail from my brother. While i read it i was a bit strange.

'' Do you heard what everyone said ? Defoko is still missing! I reasearch some information and guess what. The last time we seen her was at the UTAUHotel. Yes. The same hotel as you. Please come back before something happen to you.''

''Tsss yeah yeah don't try to bring me back at home while Aiko is here.''

My brother can create any story for bring me back home when my sister come visit us. I just ignore it. But...Defoko ? Why he use Defoko for story ? Normally it turn around '' I am sick come take care of me '' But now ? Anyway. I finally arrived to the Dinner room. Some UTAU was already there.

'' Woah, so i'm not alone finally. ''

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
AoratoAima link said:
*oh one question my UTAU his character description like already says he's a necromancer.....does he get to use any of those abilities in this? If so what would he be limited to? I'm assuming he cant raise the dead if he's allowed any usage of his power*

((Weeeeell, I've thought a little about it, and I think it wouldn't be very fair to others. But thanks for asking if you can use them OwO))

"I'm sure it... it was nothing," she breathed out. She was starving, and she wanted to get that sight out of her head.

As she stumbled out into another hallway, she finally found the dining room.

Walking in, her eyes were widened and she was still breathing heavily. She then took a seat. "It's not the worst thing ever... it's just... blood...." she quietly said to herself.

"Well," she thought. "now it's time to find out who these people are."

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Character name: Habu Jozo
Character age: 15
Character Gender: Male mistaken for Female
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) :
Room number: 11
Floor Number (1 to 15): 13
Desired dream room: A nice room, a tv, radio,and computer.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Character name: Onsei Lulu
Character age: 16
Character Gender: Female
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) : Puppet-making
Room number: 23
Floor Number (1 to 15): 7
Desired dream room: A room with light purple walls and a waterbed. It is a large queen-sized bed with a night table which has a lamp covered in cute stickers on it. In the drawers of the night table there re many pictures of Miku Hatsune stuffed into and the the carpet is white. The bed is light pink and has white rectangular pillows except for one furry purple one. The walls have pictures of Lulu's utau friends on them.

Hinari

Momo's Minion
(Oh wow. Haven't replied in a while.)

Will was pleased to see a familiar face, though not as pleased to see the one behind her. "Oh hello Sakura. I'm staying in Room 30 on the top floor." He gave her a charming smile. "I wasn't expecting to see you here, either."

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
"What a nice room! So wide,all I need!" Habu yelled out.
He started to relax and set everything up in his hotel room.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
The glass door of the elevator slid open. Yuyu quickly raced down the hall and pulled open the door to the banquet hall.

"I do hope I've made it in time....I need my food!" Yuyu muttered to herself. She looked up and saw that the Banquet Hall was full of chatting people. Food had not yet been served, it seemed.
Quickly sliding into a seat, Yuyu looked around at everyone who was sitting around her. They all looked like normal people, laughing and chatting.

Hmph, I wish I could make conversation that easily. I've only ever been around the SUiT members. Most of them are too serious or too stupid. Ugh. Yuyu thought to herself and she impatiently waited for the food to be served. There didn't seemed to be any menus to order from...only designated by the chef or whatever it seemed. Just like back at the SUiT.

Yuyu saw a girl with purple hair shivering in her chair, "What's wrong?"

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
  Habu goes into the nearby elevator to go to the dinner hall.Excited to eat all the wonderful food.
Habu presses the first floor button and waits, after awhile the elevator stops at 5. He decides to go down the stairs.

"OUCH!"

Red blood starts dripping from Habu's finger. He stops at the 4th floor to find a first aid kit to tend to the wound. Habu has no idea how this happened.

A

Adlez

Some sort of hotel notification said that everyone should go downstairs for dinner.  Mita ignored this, and asked her friends to make dinner up here.  After all, it WAS more of an apartment than a hotel room.  Mita had only summoned the Tsukimori family, so it was Neko and Kiku cooking.  They managed to create some sort of Japanese-Italian meal.

"Itadakimasu!" they all said before eating.  Mita, like usual, ate a lot and finished quickly.  She wanted to get out of the room and explore the hotel a bit more.  Mita turned the door handle, and pulled.  But she couldn't open the door.  "I'll just push instead," she said to herself.  But that didn't work either.  The door wasn't even locked, Mita should've been able to open it easily.

They were trapped.

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm gonna join, it looks funny :D

Character name: Burakku
Character age: 17
Character Gender: Male
Character occupation : Kendo master (practice alone (!))
Room number: 9
Floor Number (1 to 15): 7
Desired dream room: A typical room, with TV, radio, a comfortable bed, and some Nintendo gaming platforms.
(Note : Burakku is a Furloid. He is a kind of light-gray fox. He is blindfolded, but don't worry, he can"feel anything around him.)

I'll start RP tommorow, almost 4 A.M. here.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Yuki looked up to someone speaking to her. "Oh," she started, still stammering. "W-well.. Something I saw.... It was.... Weird. And.. Sc-scary... And I can't g-get... it out of my mind..." She looked back to the floor. Should she tell what she saw?
They'd think I'm crazy, she thought.

She tried keeping silent.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
Am I accepted? :orly:

I think you're just auto accepted ^-^

~~~

Yuyu looked at the girl. She seemed scared out of her mind. She didn't seem to want to talk about what she saw.
Yuyu was curious now. What could this girl be hiding?
I'm just going to press her to get information, I guess. Yuyu thought, After all, it is my job to know. At least, I would think so. Hmph.

Yuyu blinked unwaveringly at the girl, "Oh? And what would that be? I want to hear."