UTAU Hotel!

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Lemondolly link said:
Uh- um..... where are we right now?
We're all going to eat dinner at the first floor. We might get lost however since the hotel is so huge.
~~~~~~~
Habu, after failing to find a first aid box decides to go down one of the 4th floor elevators.
Sucking on his thumb, he presses the first floor button. While waiting in the elevator, he remembered about Defoko.
"I should extra careful,there might be something wrong"
Then Habu heard a small muffled voice screaming.
"NO,NO,NO"
The elevator stopped at floor 2.

He didn't see anything of intrest on that floor so, he stayed in the elevator and pushed the Lobby button as hard as he can. The red light comforted him, a little.
While at the Lobby, he entered the dinner hall.
Lots of people where there,trying to find a seat Habu joined Yuyu in the chair and found her trying to talk to the girl.
He knew that he shouldn't of mentioned the screaming as it might be just his mind getting a bit crazy.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu was downstairs in the lobby, enjoying a good book. Suddenly she set the book on her lap, closed. She was kinda hungry. She got up and walked towards the door. She pushed on it. It wouldn't budge. Lulu looked around the lobby for someone to give her assistance, but the lobby was empty of all people but her. She figured that she could probably just find a cafeteria or something in the hotel where they served food. Lulu was kinda bummed out because she really wanted some noodles.

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Someone else was searching a place where they serves food too.
It was Burakku. Even though he is blindfolded (and never his blindfold), he can perfectly visualize everything around him.
"Hmm... Not here... Maybe in the other side of the hotel ?"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu bumped into Burakku. She landed on the ground. "Uh... sorry...." she said before standing up and reaching out her hand to help up Burakku.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
"Uhh.... Well...." She couldn't say it. It would sound to crazy, plus, who knows what would happen if she told what she saw! "Uh... Please excuse me... I, uh... Have to use the restroom..." She said nervously, standing up.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu stood up straight. "I'm sorry." Lulu walked away towards the dining hall and walked into the room. She saw others. "Um..... hi?"

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yuyu was frustrated at the girl, but she held her composure, "If you say so..."
What was with her? It was a simple question. What was she so uptight about? This only made Yuyu even more curious.
Unless the girl really did have to go to the bathroom, of course.

Turning away, Yuyu sniffed. She would have to think of another way to squeeze the truth out. She noticed a green haired boy sitting in a seat near her's, also seeming nervous. Perhaps he knew something similar to what the girl was hiding? Perhaps pressing him would help with the mystery...

A girl with a long orange ponytail walked in, "Uh.....hi?"
Yuyu nodded at her, "Hello, what might your name be? Dinner's going to be started soon, so you better sit down."

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
"You must be wondering who I am my name is Habu"
"Oh, Hello. My name is Yuyu, nice to meet you"
  Dinner was about to be served.
  Habu was so hungry that he could eat an elephant.
  Along with Yuyu, they were still persuading a word out of the girl's mouth.
  Finally,she said "no" very softly.

From that point Habu thought he should let her be.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu saw a potential friend, so she walked over and sat next to them. "I am Onsei Lulu. Hey... have you noticed anything- er... strange with the..... doors?"

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yuyu instantly perked, "Strange with the doors? How so?"
She wondered if this had anything to do with the girl....who's name she still hadn't picked up. Habu had tried talking with the girl, but she still stubbornly held her ground.

How annoying.

All I want to know is what's going on! That's all! This is really fishy. Yuyu rolled her eyes in thought as she waited for Lulu to reply.

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Yuki Kusata, but you can call me Yuyu. Nice you meet you Lulu." Yuyu remembered to add, just to be polite.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu smiled. "Uh.... I was in the lobby and..... my tummy.... I was hungry. I went over to the door and tried to push it open. It wouldn't budge, and there wasn't anyone in the lobby, either. Even weirder, the door was made of glass, but I couldn't see through it. It was uh.... um..... completely dark on the other side? It's not even that late....." Lulu was hoping that the girl could help her and tell her as to why the lobby doors were acting this way.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu looked at Habu. "Have you at least noticed anything strange with the doors here?" Lulu asked hopefully.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yuyu looked surprised, "I didn't notice anything when I first walked into the hotel." She bit her lip, "Although I didn't bother looking back out when I strolled in. However, it's strange how it was dark outside....you sure you didn't see anything outside? And maybe the door is meant to be pulled open. Or something." Yuyu thought, skeptical.

What could this mean? Yuyu thought.

"Perhaps we could try testing out the door again just to-" A loud clap interrupted her sentence. Everyone in the dining hall quieted.
"Attention! We have begun to serve the food. Please enjoy. And please refrain from making a mess or make horribly loud noises. That is all."
Many waiters started walking around and passing the food.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu looked excitedly at all of the food. "Wow!" she said loudly. "I've never seen this much food n one place before, of course not counting the grocery store." She licked her lips excitedly, then suddenly remembered what she was saying. She hushed her voice for only Yuyu to hear. "I tried pushing and pulling as hard as I could with no results. I'm sure that when I looked through the doors, it was dark on the other side! Come to think of it, can you even see inside of the hotel from the outside?" Lulu sat there and thought for a minute. She really couldn't recall being able to see the interior of the hotel from the outside. She decided to grab a plate to fill so that she wouldn't look suspicious.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
A waiter slid a large tray onto the table. It was heaped with different kinds of food from all around the world. Varieties of meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables and more sat in beautiful, fragile looking china plates.

Yuyu looked at the food longingly but turned back toward Lulu, "Then...maybe they just locked it for the day? Perhaps we should check later. I plan on checking out in a few days, you know? I didn't really look through the windows, but I noticed them. They had blinds over them...I assumed."

Yuyu grabbed a plate and loaded it with different foods. She was hungry.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The windows! Of course! Why didn't Lulu think of it? When Lulu finally decided to go back upstairs and check out her room, maybe she would try to peer out of her window. "Um.... thanks for the heads up.... I'll try that...." Soon Lulu finished her food and got up from her chair. "I'm... um.... going up to my room now.... bye!"

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"What the hell is going on in this hotel ?..."
Someon was already upstairs. It's Burakku. What did he saw ? Does he know anything about that mystery ?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu took the elevator to her floor. She walked across the hall until she finally came to her room. She walked in and locked the door behind her. She ran to the window and thrust it open. She almost jumped back. The window.... it was completely black. Outside appeared to have depth, but there was still black... only black. It was the sensation of being in space. She tried opening the window. Now luck.  She thrust a fist at the glass and it went through. Lulu quickly pulled her arm back in. "What?" She put her arm into the darkness once again. Is was cold, freezing even. Almost as if she had stuck her entire arm into an ice chest, but it didn't hurt the way ice would have. She stuck her head in. It was a good sensation. She closed her eyes. She sighed. Her voiced echoed back.... but it didn't sound like her voice. The voice that came back was distorted. Lulu jumped back into reality and leaned back into the room. "I have to show Yuyu this...." said Lulu. Her voice was echoing back once again with the distortion, but Lulu swore she could hear a faint screaming. The screaming gradually got louder. Lulu could clearly hear it now, but it was from a distance and getting louder. Lulu couldn't close the window because she punched a hole in it, so she shoved her pillow in the hole and ran downstairs.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yuyu looked up from her finished dinner and smiled softly at Lulu, "Well, alright! See you later!"

When Lulu left, Yuyu sighed and got up to go to her room. Walking into the elevator, she pressed the button up to the 15 floor. Midway, the elevator suddenly lurched to a stop. The bright purple lights lighting up the elevator dimmed and flickered off.

Wha-What's happening? Yuyu thought as she looked around belligerently, A blackout....it can't be! And I'm stuck...in this elevator....! Maybe I could try to pry the doors open...? Yuyu pried the doors of the elevator apart. They were surprisingly easy to open. Looking out into a dark hallway, Yuyu stepped out of the elevator, and squinted her eyes to see a shiny gold '6' emblazoned on the wall.

I guess I'll look for some people...or climb the stairs to my room... I wonder what I should do next... Yuyu pondered, deep in thought. I guess I'll look for some people. Someone could try to use the...
And interrupting her thought train, the elevator suddenly creaked and snapped. A loud groan came from the elevator shaft as the elevator broke from it's cords, smashing into the first floor 6 floors below.

Yuyu stepped back in surprise, "I...I could've been in there....I'm glad I wasn't. Great...now the elevator's out of the question...not that it wasn't before. Nevermind."