Possible methods to zoom in the utau interface further?

Oyxong

Momo's Minion
Hi, I wanna ask if anyone knows if there are any plugins or methods out there to zoom in the utau interface further?

1645676407429.png

This is the maximum size that I can zoom in currently both vertically and horizontally. My usual pitch tuning method is by using mode 2, and I will manually adjust the control points to create the sound I want. Thus I was wondering if there's any methods that can allow me to zoom further into the interface so that I can adjust the control points more accurately. I know there's a pitch editor for mode 1, but was wondering if there are other options out there.

I'm still at the phase of trying to discover what controls the utau program has to offer for users.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That should be as much resolution as you need for pitch editing. Edits any smaller than that will not be audible.

Oyxong

Momo's Minion
The hardest part for me is that I need to make very small mouse movements to make the adjustments, which is pretty straining to the wrist. Each note/pitch's vertical space is pretty small too, this means that adjusting a little can cause the note pitch to change quite a bit. It seems that I can't set a specific pitch value to each control point too? With the current size of the interface, it's hard for me to get the pitch tuning I want.

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The hardest part for me is that I need to make very small mouse movements to make the adjustments, which is pretty straining to the wrist. Each note/pitch's vertical space is pretty small too, this means that adjusting a little can cause the note pitch to change quite a bit. It seems that I can't set a specific pitch value to each control point too? With the current size of the interface, it's hard for me to get the pitch tuning I want.
you can use http://z-server.game.coocan.jp/utau/utautop.html#pitedit the pitch editor plugin (it is way better to use for tuning you can zoom in much more) and you dont have to make the vibrato with the pitch bends, utau has a vibrato fetature in mode2

Reactions: Oyxong