Is it possible to make Openutau in Android?

Marzyiscool

Momo's Minion
for as long as I've got into Paintvoice (I don't own a computer) I've wondered; is it possible to make Openutau in mobile?
...or let alone port 2008 UTAU to mobile? I know Vocaloid for IOS and Paintvoice exist but IOS Vocaloid is for IOS and Paintvoice doesn't have the right sound to it. I would try myself but I have ZERO coding experiences and don't think a YouTube video specific enough will help, soooo is it possible to make Openutau in Android?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You wouldn't be able to make a direct port of OpenUtau to mobile, nor would it be recommended, because the UI is built and designed for desktop. There are also challenges like reading and writing files on the device and running third party executables like resamplers. You're more than welcome to make a new application from scratch that's specifically for mobile, and read OpenUtau's code as reference.

If you need to access UTAU from a phone more urgently, you can use remote desktop software to log into your PC at home and view its screen. From there you'd be able to use any of the installed software.