Male UTAU Voice Acting Contest!

natsu-teshavy

Momo's Minion
Guys, so im new to utaforum or whatever, the reason I joined is cause I need some male voice actors for two of my utaus! :cynical:

im kind of young =_=;; and cant pull ofa. good male voice :'c

So, the utaus are yellow, and taro. Taro is about 16-18 no set age yet, Yellow is like 14-16 no set age either.

For Taro I'm looking for a strong voice, not too deep or low, just a bit over average pitched, with a flat voice kind of.

Yellow, I want a firm voice. I would like if you could make him sound similar to Sunohara from clannad haha xD.

I don't want neither utaus sounding "shonen"

So, to enter the contest, post yourself in a normal speaking voice, than do something like "oo" or "a" or one of the sounds from the reclist list. Upload it to Soundcloud or YouTube if. possible,and state who youre voicing for, UNLESS, you don't care which one. c:..

If you DO win, I would be happy to be your friend wwww, and if you win, keep in contact with me so I can get updates on how the voice will sound, the winner can add me on skype if possible c':

You can't use anyone elses voice while claiming its your own tho.

Ye.
thaz it

OKAY THANK.

EDIT: also, i want to hear your normal voices, not put into utau for when you show me hyyaa