Does this bank sound better in the female range or male ?

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
Sorry I've been posting here a lot I just feel like if I post on the chat box my questions get overlooked and I feel like I'm interrupting people conversations
So anyways I have a male Utau mono pitch bank (A3) and he naturally had a high male voice
I just wanted to know if he sounds better in the female range or male I have done demos showing different ranges ? I guess I'd like some opinions

Reactions: Zephyr and partial

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think your UTAU actually sounds good in both higher and lower ranges! The UTAU's character could be a nonbinary gender to reflect it, but the voice, I feel, is quite neutral.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Your UTAU sounds good in both ranges! Out of the four demos, I think the range he sings in for the last song suits his voice the best.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
His voice is so versatile and I love that! Both ranges suit him just fine, honestly what it'll really depend on is the song. If it's a happy, cutesy and energetic song, maybe stick closer to the female range. Use the lower for maybe something slow or sad like a ballad or dark and grim like horror music. And use anything for powerful songs since they tend to use a lot of a voice's range anyways. These are just my recommendations, though. In general his voice sounds good on both male and female ranges.