What are UTAU covers that you like better than the original?

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nothing beats the original, usually. But what are some that you prefer over the original songs?

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Going to have to say Aki Hantsuki Chai's cover of Sleepy Beauty. (Originally covered by Miku.) Hers has more power, and emotion in the agony. o v o)/

Reactions: Velvet

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
重音テト's cover of The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku; not any video, though, but this one. My god, this person's tuning of this is amazing, and the way they use the different appends is just perfect.

Oda Hikaru

Teto's Territory
I think WALTT's cover for pet me is better than the original one from Rin.

Well, there is a cover I did with my old voicebank. I think that the bad samples made this song WAAAAAY better than the original one since it's really a glitched song. XD But it can be just a personal opinion, you can tell me if it's the truth:

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This Ruko cover of Hibikase beats the original by a little bit imo

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
I think Ruko's cover of Close to You beats original in my opinion. Specially when the chorus appears, it just has a lot of power in my opinion.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I generally prefer utau covers of Anti-Beat over vocaloid covers and the original. Vocaloids just never seem to have enough "umph" to me.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
These are the oens I personally enjoy (though for ghe FLARE and the Daring! I got a bias because that's through these covers I've discovered the songs)

There was also Hana Chikako's cover of Heartbreak headlines but sadly seems I can't find it back on SC ;w;"' It was so epic and it gave a more retro feel to the song, especialy the way R.K. mixed and added effects

I will add other covers that I found better than the original later
+Also I tend to enjoy more UTAU covers of I LOVE YOU than VOcaloids, thoguh lately i've found an old Gumi one trying to sing in Korean that was great

Punkslime

Momo's Minion
Sakebi Teto's cover of Abstract Nonsense was brilliant.Then again, OtakuFox43 always seems to do good covers
[DOUBLEPOST=1441102072][/DOUBLEPOST]Sakebi Teto singing Abstract Nonsense as tuned by OtakuFox43. (Also, I don't know why my previous comment disappeared...:cynical:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1441102327][/DOUBLEPOST]And now they've merged and I can't edit them. Sorry...as I'm new, I'm still a bit confused by the layout