Utau won't stop playing the sound in offset area

Skyr

Teto's Territory
I have made a voicebank and I'm expermenting with it now (never used utau before). The bank is made for scandiavian, japanese and english, and has V, CV (CCV, CCCV), single contnuant C and VCV (VCCV, VCCCV). The purpose of the VCV-files is to make the consonant in the middle sound right for a medial consonant (unaspirated for the voiceless plosives, fricative for the voiced, moraic for the clusters etc.). But, even though I have oto'd away the vowel before the consonant to the offset completely, tried again multiple times (restarted the program also), utau will still very very noticably (like half of the whole sound) play the vowel, if another sound comed before it. This is only solved by manually going to the envelope and add a point to drag down, completely cut off the pre-consonant vowel part. In the utau oto editor, and playing the sound isolated it sound like it should, but not when preceded. What is happening?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Would you be able to share screenshots of the oto and the notes in the project?
Or if you're willing to share the configured voicebank and the UST files that would allow other people to check the setup on their computers

Skyr

Teto's Territory
Would you be able to share screenshots of the oto and the notes in the project?
Or if you're willing to share the configured voicebank and the UST files that would allow other people to check the setup on their computers
I would have to record a few hundred VCV if I used the method I had previously thought about, I discovered so I skipped that entire thing completely and just recorded CV with voiced fricatives and unaspirated plosives etc. so the clusters can be built manually and there's simply no preceding soud to remove. Problem bypassed. Thank you for trying to help, sorry for not using the help.

Reactions: Kiyoteru