UTAU Won't Play Opened Saved Projects

BattleAxe

Momo's Minion
I am SO FRUSTRATED.

My computer insisted that it be restarted and did it without my permission. Well I was working on a song (I have to do it all by hand because midis load as Uta and not Sharion for some reason) and because it takes so long I have to leave everything open all the time. Thankfully I saved a back-up of my progress.

Well I just went to go reopen everything and UTAU won't make a sound whenever I try to play something. The UTAU I want is still loaded and when I open up another window in UTAU and have the same one sing a note the sounds play, but it won't play in the window with the opened project.

HELP. I've spent at least 5 hours on this song. I can't start over. I will lose it.

BattleAxe

Momo's Minion
Okay seriously I need help with this x.x I don't want to have to waste MORE time redoing this AGAIN. I already spent like, 4+ hours trying to put it together.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay well I honestly have no idea what your issue could be. I'm thinking it's something wrong with your computer, not UTAU. Have you tried uninstalling & downgrading your version of UTAU (or upgrading if you don't have 0.4.17). You're sure you're in the correct locale, you have admin rights, etcetcetc. That's really the only solution I could have for you unless you use another computer.

BattleAxe

Momo's Minion
Oh and for some reason every time I try to open the saved thingie it creates a "music" folder on my desktop o.o