Utau won't load my bank

dionn1993

Teto's Territory
Hi, I recently used a app called Utau Recorder from google play to help name files in japanese . Since, windows 10 keeps making the files load as ??? . I've tried changing my local stuff, loading all the wavs in audacity than exporting them as windows wavs.

But, anytime I try to load the voice bank in either utau 0.4.18 and moresampler v 0.7.2 and 0.8.2 I get toled my files can't be read. Even, tho there in wav format. I'd try to past the Hirigana in the utau alias parts. But, it' changes back to ??? and I'm getting frustrated with making Hirigana support banks. =.=

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I don't have a mic any more and, the HP i5 internal mic is kinda odd, So I'm pretty limited on what I can use to record right now.

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I don't think I've run across an issue like this before, but I'll try to help anyways.

Could you please tell me how you are sending them from your android device to your computer?

Here's some very general advice in the meantime:

Perhaps try to send them from your device to your computer again, or if you have them saved on your device in the app (I'm not sure how this app works; I'm not familiar with it), try exporting them again and then send them to your computer.

If all else fails, perhaps try renaming the files manually (i.e. going into file explorer and renaming the files one by one)? It'll take longer and be tedious, but it could fix your issue.

Also, perhaps try restarting your computer. Maybe that'll do something.

(This is very general advice. Maybe someone with more OTO knowledge and more knowledge of Android OS could give you more information than what I can.)