Utau Recommendations?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
In search of good English voice banks. Currently, I have Piper K.

Also if there are any Utau that sound anything like V Flower in terms of her adrogynousness, raspiness, or power (of any language or gender) that would be cool too.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
One of Anna Nyui's voicebanks sounds extremely similar to flower, but it's a japanese one.

Generally, you can think of Anna Nyui as being the free, highly expressive, multilingual UTAU alternative to flower. Her english voicebank was recorded according to the 4th version of Delta's reclist.

As for other english voicebanks, you may want to browse the VCCV™ directory thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIRATELIER

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Shiine Ama sounds like VFlower but on a bit higher pitch.

Dill has an mature androginous voice (she can even sound like a man in lower octaves)

Both of them are japanese tho. Dill has some extra syllables like english "l", thrilled "r", "v", and some other.

Insanitorium9

Teto's Territory
Fukase is a vocaloid and quite expensive, but he has both a Japanese and English voicebank, in plus many people say they're almost the same tone of voice

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OH OH OH OH I GOT THIS //opens utau favs notebook

YASSS English:
i have to go on a vccv hunt later anyway so i'll let you know if i find anything good

ALSO IF YOU FIND A V FLOWER LIKE UTAU BUT A LITTLE BIT LOWER PITCH PLEASE CALL ME OVER I NEED ONE TOO

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I've been told before that my UTAU, Shadow, sounds a bit like VFlower. She may be a bit too girly sounding though. All of her downloads are included on her page, here: http://projectshastaloid.weebly.com/shadow.html She is only capable of Japanese, though.. So she might be kinda useless.

DOSH

Teto's Territory
Aiko Kikyuune doesn't have Flower's tone, but she's a deeper voiced UTAU with a good English bank.

EDIT: You might want to check out Merry Kohaku.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
OH OH OH OH I GOT THIS //opens utau favs notebook

YASSS English:
i have to go on a vccv hunt later anyway so i'll let you know if i find anything good

ALSO IF YOU FIND A V FLOWER LIKE UTAU BUT A LITTLE BIT LOWER PITCH PLEASE CALL ME OVER I NEED ONE TOO
I was gunna see if I could post mine as a recommendation but YA GOT THAT FOR ME YOU LOVELY PERSON YOU

There is also Nittons Older english bank, they're getting it redone but This is a sample of it now(?). Nitton is usually pretty androgynous sounding and is really really good below C4