Reactions: Big_B and Thehyami

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry for the inconvenience I hope it works now
Post automatically merged:

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience I hope it works now

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience I hope it works now.
No problema! Your cover is amazing! *---- Nice job! I love it!

Reactions: YumeWei

ZaneChihuahua

Momo's Minion
Woah! That sounds really gut, ja! Where you got the German CVVC reclist at or did you make it yourself? I don't speak any German, but I'm just curious.

Woah! That sounds really gut, ja! Where you got the German CVVC reclist at or did you make it yourself? I don't speak any German, but I'm just curious.

Reactions: YumeWei

YumeWei

Momo's Minion

Thank you very much! Danke schön! I have used my own VCCV reclist and I did everything by myself, some friends helped me with the oto.ini though

Reactions: ZaneChihuahua

ZaneChihuahua

Momo's Minion
Thank you very much! Danke schön! I have used my own VCCV reclist and I did everything by myself, some friends helped me with the oto.ini though

That's awesome! How impressive. Now that I'm listening to this again, I think some harmonnies would have done wonders to the song.