【UTAU】Iroha Uta【Yura Taenaru】

Kero

Momo's Minion
UPDATED 05/14/2012
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kero-sempai/utau-iroha-uta-yura-taenaru[/soundcloud]

This is pretty much the first Yura solo to come to light on the internet, lol. I would love some general feedback, including your thoughts on the voice (nothing too harsh, though, because I am very happy with how this voicebank sounds - it's exactly like he sounds in my head, give or take a small "g" flag value, depending), a critique on the mixing (which I am aware is probably quite bad, lol), and I made this particular .UST, so I would love your opinion on that, too. c:

Henhen

Momo's Minion
Ooh I like this song! Yura sounds good, though the timing is a little off at times. I know I know, it's my pet peeve... aaarghh, perfectionism >_<''' But you wanted critique on the UST, so maybe this counts. :'D But besides that I cannot find much to complain about. Nice.

Kero

Momo's Minion
Thank you :'D Could you point out a couple spots that bug you? I know that there are a couple, but I had trouble with them even back when I was polishing the .UST lining it up with Rin's original vocals, and even now it might have been a mixing trip-up. 8I;; /did weird things to the .aup file hurr
I'm glad that you like it, otherwise. c':

Henhen

Momo's Minion
Ok, you asked for it. >:D Here are the parts that caught my ear.  Hope this helps!

0:41 - 0:43
0:45 - 0:50
0:53 - 0:55
0:58 - 1:00
1:06 - 1:10
1:45 - 1:48
2:11 - 2:13
2:16 - 2:19
2:26 - 2:30
3:11 - 3:15
3:20 - 3:23

Kero

Momo's Minion
ohhhh yeah! I hear those now. I fixed them all. c': Thank you for your input! It really helps :D