【UTAU】 Hirari, Hirari ( ひらり、ひらり) 【Koru (WIND) Fivet】

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Testing Koru's WIND voicebank c:

I love his voice! It's so soft and soothing, and the art and animation are very calming and pretty, too. Awesome job on this song! The only tip I have is that his pronunciation is a little bit off on "hi"; the "h" sounds a little too hard and has a bit of a rasp. So maybe you could try to soften that a bit in future banks. But other than that, it sounds really good. ^_^

*Edit* I saw that you mentioned having to re-record some phonemes in the video description already. Sorry I didn't notice that, you totally didn't need that tip then x_x

SpanishPandaHero

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I love his voice! It's so soft and soothing, and the art and animation are very calming and pretty, too. Awesome job on this song! The only tip I have is that his pronunciation is a little bit off on "hi"; the "h" sounds a little too hard and has a bit of a rasp. So maybe you could try to soften that a bit in future banks. But other than that, it sounds really good. ^_^

*Edit* I saw that you mentioned having to re-record some phonemes in the video description already. Sorry I didn't notice that, you totally didn't need that tip then x_x

Don't worry, it's okay xD