UTAU English VCCV 2015

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
omg yay so soon now finally im so happy that your life is falling into place and that stuff is beggining to get under control well done also here is my only suggestion for money ("STUPID SUGGESTION TIME") is that you record loads of really gread czloid voicebanks including all the old ones bundle them up onto disks make a boxed version you can do it pretty cheap if you included loads of origional prints and cool stuff you cant usually get you have just enough USPs to mabye make some money the only problem is your going to need SERIOUS marketing so lots of getting the message out of "VALUE VALUE HQ VOICEBANKS BUNDLE CHEAP CHEAP" just plaster that in the fandoms face like zero G does and you might just do fabulous

SUUUPER EXITED FOR THE END OF APRIL IUHDKERJDVKDHVB LIFE

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
tumblr_mcxghrzGfN1ri88lco1_1280.gif

You got this! *cheerleading*

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@PaintedCz
If you need a beta I''ll test it out (or at least how to use it, I have some things I wish to add on, so I may postpone recording it untill I have a good grasp about how VCCV works.)

Also I'm glad things are looking up for you.

Last edited:

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
All aboard the VCCV hype train!

In all seriousness, I don't really mind that it gets pushed back, since I just kinda tack on more time whenever people mention dates anyway, since stuff tends to come up :smile:

I'm always wondering what people will come up with once this reclist is released, and not just with everyone releasing banks: I wonder how people will expand upon it and make it their own...

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@WendytheCreeper
My plans for my VCCV banks, they're going to be bilingual with the ability to sing in Japanese and English. Eventually all languages, probably after I finish understanding IPA or X-Sampa and figure out what sounds I can and can't record.

Devotedworker

Momo's Minion
UPDATE TIME.

While I was just about ready to post this, they informed me that they are freeeeee!!!

Home life drama also literally just took a turn for the good while I just about to post this! omg!) So these things are slowing me down, but they are far from stopping me.

A lot seemed to happen while posting this XD Its great to here such a informational update like this! Thanks :D

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow!! This is extremely exciting and I'd love to be a beta for the tutorials <3 but I hope everything goes well for you <3 Also, I totally wouldn't mind supporting you via donations/something similar, I remember you mentioning a Patreon and I'd be on board to supporting that! :D

PaintedCz

VCCV UTAU English
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Definitely not happening for April. Sorry guys. :C
I will hope for May! But I cannot give you a date yet.

I'll keep you updated though!! Right now the focus is on the art and the tutorials. Things are moving along, just the pace is a bit slow.

And again, thank you for the support!!! ^__^

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
nooooooooo....actually its not that bad since i havnt evan finished my vcv and that gives me some more time but still :sad: but anyway i completely understand and sort out your life and pace yourself the worst thing you could do is rush and produce a rushed list

also as mentioned earlier i would love to donate to any future utau projects from you and help invest in you finding some way for you to make money off your utau works somehow but of couse because everything here is cheaper (Hanoi) i earn a lot less than what you would expect in america here its a lot but it really doesnt transfer well but i would still start with a 100$ start just to help you financially if you want

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
im gonna need to reaaaaally improve my vcv bank before i touch vccv haha >_< the horrible otos noooo
very exited for it i almost forgot that it was getting released in may ughughugh dead

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! Just to let you know Chezzies' computer died and they currently have a fundraiser on their deviantart to buy themselves a desktop pc. Luckily they were able to get all the data off the hard drive, but yeah it may take a bit longer for it to be released.

TomgaffGames

Momo's Minion
im gonna need to reaaaaally improve my vcv bank before i touch vccv haha >_< the horrible otos noooo
very exited for it i almost forgot that it was getting released in may ughughugh dead
If you'd like I could help you out with VCV otos (as long as it's a Japaese VB, I have no experience with English VCV ._.)

Anyways, I'm super excited for the release of the VCCV reclist! I don't really mind if t'll take a bit longer, since I really do need to finish recording and OTOing my two tripitch UTAUs. But when it does, I'll most certiantly be making my UTAUs a English VB as well! :smile:

EDIT: utsus? What...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You have discovered the wordfilter. The tyranny of the tie-clothed hen.

animes mangas utaus ninjas

Reactions: Tema

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory
Goodness, I'm going to need a proper mic if I want to do anything like this. I want to try applying your recording/otoing to other languages so that hopefully we can start making crystal clear utaus a common thing with the right amount of effort put into it. : ) I'm so sorry about your computer, and will ask on all of my social media accounts that people aid you since I can't unforunately. :/