Closed Utau Chorus! Looking for banks to use!

I'm approaching 100 videos on my Youtube, and that feels like a special number. So I'm planning on doing a chorus for that 100th video! The song itself is still a tossup, though I'm leaning on either something by E ve or PinnochioP mainly. I already have some voices I want to use, but I wanted to see if anyone wanted to offer vocals for me to tune! You can generally hear a bunch of my stuff on my Youtube here.

ammamanagucci

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hi I'm interested!! currently I'm working on getting my banks back up but I'm willing to distribute them to you. I have:
VCCV English
CVVC bipitch JP
V/CV + appends (sweet, umbra/dark, soft, growl)
multipitch powerscale VCV.

you can find my stuff on yt/sc under my username if you wanna hear what she sounds like, her name is yuganda koe :3

J4ck_Blu3

Momo's Minion
I offer you your pick of my three existing vb's (all CV. Linked is their seperate release videos, which include their vb downloads. You don't have to watch/listen to the whole thing, just enough to get an understanding of what they sound like) You don't have to use all three of them unless you really want to :smile:

Minoko
Kawa
Bubble

Baphobloody Goat Dream

Momo's Minion
hi I'm interested!! currently I'm working on getting my banks back up but I'm willing to distribute them to you. I have:
VCCV English
CVVC bipitch JP
V/CV + appends (sweet, umbra/dark, soft, growl)
multipitch powerscale VCV.

you can find my stuff on yt/sc under my username if you wanna hear what she sounds like, her name is yuganda koe :3
Oooo! I may play around with her in certain parts and see if there's any portion I really like having her sing. I may also revisit her afterward if not for at least one cover :0

K1RA

Momo's Minion
You're free to use my UTAU VBs for a chorus if you like. They have 2 VCV (B1N4RY and EL3CT0) and 3 CV (WH1SH-P3R CV, MALE and RYN1T3) under JP reclists while 1 CV (CHINESE) is under CN reclist.

They have the most varied voicebanks (female/male/androgynous) so there isn't any consistent choices by append.

WH1SH-P3R

You're always free to ask me on other samples of covers with them but they're mostly unlisted or not published yet.