Contest UtaForum Event: Defoko V Default Theme BG Contest

Photo contest

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It is time for the first official Community Event!

In what I hope is going to be the first in a series (depending on your feedback) I am hoping to democratize part of our theme development process with our new "Photo Contest" plugin.

The theme for this contest is Defoko!

Submit valid Defoko backgrounds to be used as part of UtaForum's new default theme.

How it Works
Users can submit images by attaching them to a reply to this thread.
Users can vote on their favorite submissions by liking replies to the thread.
The forum will automatically aggregate votes and submissions.

Submission guidelines can be found here.

Contest Prizes
Everyone who submits an entry will receive an Event Medal.
Anyone who provides written feedback to entries will receive a Participation Medal.
Winners will receive a Winner's Medal as well as credit w/ link in the footer of the theme.

Event Period
The event is set to run until March 31st, 2021.
Everyone that makes a valid submission during the event period will receive a Medal.
You can submit all the way up until the end date but the later you submit the less time you have to get votes.

Addendum
Please do not use image attachments in this thread unless you are making a submission.
Be sure to react, like, or any of those other facebook-style reactions, to vote.

As this is our first time hosting one of these. I would also like to see your feedback on this style of event. Yes, I will give you a Participation Medal if you do.
Note: You can only earn Participation Medal once, though I encourage you to participate in future events as well.

Many thanks to @melobuniiP for making us a placeholder BG for the duration of the contest.

So you all have a heads up:

Upcoming Events
Planned Kasane Teto Theme BG Contest April 1st-15th
Planned Kiikyune Aiko Theme BG Contest April 16th-30th

I am planning to bring back all the old themes so I am announcing these now, in case you want to prepare since they will have shorter event periods. From there I am planning on a new one once a month, with themes voted by the community.

Last edited: