There is extra sound that is not in the vb

TheKuudereDude

Momo's Minion
I was listening to the notes and one syllable had a shushing sound (shh) in it but when i do CTRL+G and check the sample, the shh sound isn't there.

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Off the top of my head:
1) This could be a cache problem. If you were previously rendering with another voicebank, maybe that one had a "sh" sound on that note
2) If the oto has no space between the consonant/fixed region/pink part and the right cutoff, this can produce a static noise with some resamplers.

Reactions: Big_B

TheKuudereDude

Momo's Minion
Off the top of my head:
1) This could be a cache problem. If you were previously rendering with another voicebank, maybe that one had a "sh" sound on that note
2) If the oto has no space between the consonant/fixed region/pink part and the right cutoff, this can produce a static noise with some resamplers.
It can't be the first one because I was working with the exact same voicebank on a newly made UST. How do I check if it's the second one?

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It can't be the first one because I was working with the exact same voicebank on a newly made UST. How do I check if it's the second one?
Basically if the oto looks like this when you hit CTRL+G. There's no white space between the pink and blue/lavender. It doesn't happen with all resamplers, but it can sometimes cause static
1643739978833.png

Reactions: Big_B