テオ・SAIコVER1(short)

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
A test of ver 1 of SAIKO, I'm liking the result so far but currently having issues with ust timing so I have to time it manually;;; if anyone can help me with it I'd very much appreciate it!

Reactions: Gardanana and Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Lol! It's VCV or CVVC? It's a great voicebank! Btw, I also constantly have issues with ust timing. I guess it's just utau nature! :P It's really, really rare a cover that I don't have to change the ust to make things fit more likely to the original song and, depending on the song, it's hell on earth! XD

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Lol! It's VCV or CVVC? It's a great voicebank! Btw, I also constantly have issues with ust timing. I guess it's just utau nature! :P It's really, really rare a cover that I don't have to change the ust to make things fit more likely to the original song and, depending on the song, it's hell on earth! XD
Its VCV! I dont know what the issue was it was probably because my ears is not as good as it used to be hehe. I made the ust myself so I have the timing issues but using others ust I rarely find this kind of problem. I'd love to ask around other ust maker but I'm afraid it will bother them;; Thank you so much btw , this is my first tripitch voice bank hehe :smile:

Reactions: Big_B