Defender of Defoko
Hi everybody, i'm sorry for my bad English, i'm French^^'
Who are you ?
name : Sonianjeriku Kagamine
birthday : 25/11
Speaks: English, French, Japanese.
ocupations : Vocaloid producer, text illustrator, gamer
UTAU/Vocaloidfan life
UTAU : I have a UTAU called Sonianjeriku Otoutsu with 2 ACT (ACT1 and ACT2) and 2 future (in development) append : Scream and Falsetto.
Vocaloid : I draw only the logo/text with Photoshop, but i'm a Vocalo-P too 闇の黄昏P/Yami no Tasogare-P, my type of work is Vocaleamo, Celtic, Vocarock and Symphonic. My Vocalo-P name as given by fans on my first and deleted song "闇の黄昏". i deleted this song because i not have a more space on NicoNicoDouga and because I had asked a friend to give me a record with Vocaloid. After, with my passion of Vocaloid (and UTAU), i create HaganeV3 in 2011 and i start to use Vocaloid. HaganeV3 is a circle created for helping new Vocaloid/UTAU producers, illustrators, animators, singers/Utaite/Youtaite or MMD users.
Real Life
Hobbies: i play the ocarina and electric guitar, i like to talk with friends on Skype/Mumble.
What do you hate ? : I only hate my internet connexion because i have one time on 2... 900 ping.
i create a OC called Sonianjeriku Kagamine, you can see more here : Sonianjeriku ID official by Xbullet-of-darknessX on deviantART
I dreamed one day to have a fanart with all versions of my OC. (Normal, Kirby, Pony, Sonic...etc) like this : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtyUDQ7CcAEtylw.png
I hope it's unterstandable^^"