Some fnf voicebanks not working

Redbunny

Momo's Minion
I've downloaded the fnf voicebanks provided by GenoX and Blantados but for some reason, while most of the voicebanks from Blantados work Bob (from Bob and Bosip) is the only voicebank that won't make any sound when I try to use him. Is there something I'm missing or have to do to make his voicebank work?

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Let me mess with that specific voicebank and get back to you
Post automatically merged:

you got a dl link for the specific voicebank you're having issues with?

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay well, if everyone else's voicebanks work, I think it's Bob's oto.ini
I couldn't find a way to download it using the link provided, but I was looking at the oto,ini and it just looks wrong compared to the others. You may have to just find another voicebank, or figure out how to get a working oto.ini for him. This is all personal speculation, though. I could be totally wrong tho

Redbunny

Momo's Minion
Okay well, if everyone else's voicebanks work, I think it's Bob's oto.ini
I couldn't find a way to download it using the link provided, but I was looking at the oto,ini and it just looks wrong compared to the others. You may have to just find another voicebank, or figure out how to get a working oto.ini for him. This is all personal speculation, though. I could be totally wrong tho
To download the voicebanks you need to click on the green "Code" button and then click "Download ZIP", all the voicebanks come together though. I don't know too much about oto.ini, but I'll try to look into it

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
To download the voicebanks you need to click on the green "Code" button and then click "Download ZIP", all the voicebanks come together though. I don't know too much about oto.ini, but I'll try to look into it
ah okay, sorry bout that. im not a github user haha
let me keep messing with it, then