Return..?

cosumiku

Teto's Territory
Okay, well I've been off this site for a few months, mainly because I started to give up on my UTAU and towards the end of my school year, I became more involved with social events so I wasn't online very much.
Maybe sometime I'll get back to revising and redoing my UTAU, I don't know. It wasn't actually that bad, I just didn't have the time to make it even better.

I think for now I'd really like to possibly do art for cover art and stuff for UTAU related things, as I have done in the past, or helping with designs. I feel that is what I really enjoy, and messing with the program itself kind of kept me back from doing a lot of art! I'll probably make some thread about that in the future. (dA: nudeli)

Anyways lol I wasn't on this site for a whole lot of time, so I highly doubt anyone remembers me anyway, so I'm back, but I still feel kind of new heheh. Some things about me: I like Vocaloid, not as much as I used to, love love LOVE the Walking Dead, Assassin's Creed, I am in AP Art and Visual Design, Im in my senior year of high school, annnnd uh hi lol.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't know you, but welcome back!
And The Walking Dead <3
Did you see the new seasons episode? :3
I'm also playing The Walking Dead on my PC....it's fun...

cosumiku

Teto's Territory
Thank you!
Oh my god yes I thought it was going to be 2 hours I was sad it ended at 45 minutes but THE END. WAS SO CRAZY.
I've seen gameplay, it does look fun ;o;

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I seriously can't wait till the next episode, I just can't wait to see what happens~

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hey! c:
I don't know you, but it seems we have some similar interests...
HNNNNGH WALKING DEAD ohmygosh i love that show >w<
But welcome back!
I personally am an aspiring artist as well (my icon was drawn by me) but I'm only 13 so I have a lot of time to improve, and I have a lot of time to practice at school so I tend to do that a lot.
Art is awesome!~

cosumiku

Teto's Territory
Thank you!
Walking Dead is glorious omg
Wow, you are definitely more skilled than I was when I was 13. Keep practicing! I can see you getting really good in the future!