[Resolved] Phonemes not makin any sound

fussyfangz

Momo's Minion
OK so!! I'm having a little problemo right now with my cvvc voicebank. this is the deal: I'm trying to make a cv cover of Romeo & Cinderella, the VB is fully oto'd and no files are corrupted, I checked. multiple times. Still, for some reason some phonemes decide not to work on some parts of the song (especially the "da" phonemes, but some others too). I know it's not a problem with the samples or the oto, because they work if I put them in a blank ust. Does anybody know why this might be happening? It happened to me with some other usts too, but only with one of the notes, but this time most of the "da"s in the song just,. don't work. I hope this makes some sense and !! somebody knows how to fix it !!! :love:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If the notes are particularly short, they may get eaten up by the preutterance of the following note. You can try increasing the consonant velocity.

Reactions: fussyfangz

happymuffin14

Momo's Minion
OK so!! I'm having a little problemo right now with my cvvc voicebank. this is the deal: I'm trying to make a cv cover of Romeo & Cinderella, the VB is fully oto'd and no files are corrupted, I checked. multiple times. Still, for some reason some phonemes decide not to work on some parts of the song (especially the "da" phonemes, but some others too). I know it's not a problem with the samples or the oto, because they work if I put them in a blank ust. Does anybody know why this might be happening? It happened to me with some other usts too, but only with one of the notes, but this time most of the "da"s in the song just,. don't work. I hope this makes some sense and !! somebody knows how to fix it !!! :love:
that's the point, it's a CVVC voicebank and you have a CV ust. you can use presamp and it will still be CV but the rendering will be CVVC. You can use auto CVVC plugin also. also clear the preutterance and overlap in note properties. CVVC Voicebank is not like a normal CV Voicebank because some of the constanents will be cut out and it will be on the VC

Reactions: fussyfangz

fussyfangz

Momo's Minion
that's the point, it's a CVVC voicebank and you have a CV ust. you can use presamp and it will still be CV but the rendering will be CVVC. You can use auto CVVC plugin also. also clear the preutterance and overlap in note properties. CVVC Voicebank is not like a normal CV Voicebank because some of the constanents will be cut out and it will be on the VC
If the notes are particularly short, they may get eaten up by the preutterance of the following note. You can try increasing the consonant velocity.
ty both so much!!! I'll try both things out and I'll let u know !!! :smile: