PLEASE HELP I MESSED WITH THE VOICEBANK SETTINGS

shian_kiku

Momo's Minion
Please help i somehow messed with the voice bank settings and did stuff with the editor there without any knowledge and some notes keep overlapping when i play the ust... I already reinstalled utau and the voicebank which is yamine renri btw and it still doesnt work :"D

Kawaiine Is Queen

Momo's Minion
can you add a screenshot? afaik renri only has vcv voicebanks so she won't sound right with a cv ust if she sings it at all + if you ARE using a vcv ust, large overlap is normal, you just need to select all the notes and crossfade them with either of the circled buttons

1676570087543.png

shian_kiku

Momo's Minion
can you add a screenshot? afaik renri only has vcv voicebanks so she won't sound right with a cv ust if she sings it at all + if you ARE using a vcv ust, large overlap is normal, you just need to select all the notes and crossfade them with either of the circled buttons

View attachment 11970
The note stretches out too long for me ig??? When i fix it with the crossfade and acpt the notes still overlap... I think it was because of the oto editor (is that what its called?) That i found in the voice bank settings... Before i edited the notes on the oto editor (without any knowledge abt it) though the ust sounds fine :"D

Attachments

• IMG_20230217_095846_483.jpg
    IMG_20230217_095846_483.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 5

Kawaiine Is Queen

Momo's Minion
that screenshot looks right! when you use crossfade, there will still be overlap, overlap + crossfade just makes a smoother transition between notes

Last edited:
Reactions: shian_kiku

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's completely normal for note envelopes to stick out to the left from the actual note. This is necessary for correct timing and blending between notes.

shian_kiku

Momo's Minion
Oh i see, although the note sounds weird, like that note stretches till the next note for too long :"D unlike before i did stuff with the voice bank settings
that screenshot looks right! when you use crossfade, there will still be overlap, overlap + crossfade just makes a smoother transition between notes

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
To be sure it's the original vb settings, extract just the oto.ini file from the original rar/zip, and use that to overwrite the copy in your singers folder. make sure you clear the ovl and preutt from the UST by selecting all, right clicking a note, selecting note properties and pressing "clear" after doing this