OpenUtau wont play

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Have you set the correct audio output settings? Check in Tools > Preferences, and use the test button to hear a test beep.

Do you have a track in your project with a selected voicebank and renderer? Have you selected the right phonemizer for the voicebank format?

In the track, have you created a part with notes? Are the notes only one at a time (no overlapping/simultaneous notes)? Did you write the correct lyrics for this phonemizer and voicebank?

Valid notes will have a solid bright color, and you'll also see rendered info in the envelope display and waveform preview.

To help with troubleshooting feel free to share screenshots of your main OpenUtau window and the piano roll window.

ProjectKoe

Teto's Territory
Have you set the correct audio output settings? Check in Tools > Preferences, and use the test button to hear a test beep.

Do you have a track in your project with a selected voicebank and renderer? Have you selected the right phonemizer for the voicebank format?

In the track, have you created a part with notes? Are the notes only one at a time (no overlapping/simultaneous notes)? Did you write the correct lyrics for this phonemizer and voicebank?

Valid notes will have a solid bright color, and you'll also see rendered info in the envelope display and waveform preview.

To help with troubleshooting feel free to share screenshots of your main OpenUtau window and the piano roll window.
Hi!! Sorry for um. Never responding... But I think I've finally found the problem

1000002420.jpg
It appears that EVERYTHING!!! Is an error. So uh. That would cause some problems /lh

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can clean up the lyrics using Batch Edits > Lyrics > Japanese VCV to CV.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
And make sure you're using the Japanese VCV & CVVC phonemiser, too. Error phonemes like this appear in non-japanese phonemisers, primarily...

ProjectKoe

Teto's Territory
IT FINALLY WORKS!!!!!!! I think there was just something up with the specific voicebank, since I finally decided to download another one and try that out instead. But yeah!!! Thanks everyone!!! :smile: