One Hikari ||Crystalline|| - Tougen renka 【UTAUカバー】

Your favorite type of videos are...

• With MMD animation

• With drawings

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kyomiii

Teto's Territory

Hello!!! :sing: I just wanted to share this cover of my UTAU that I uploaded some months ago.
My friend Mitsurai (Go and check channel <3) did the cover and I did the MMD video.

I really hope that you like it! If you have any critique about the video I would be so happy of can read it :love:

Reactions: lunari162

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I like this cover a lot! Everything in the video is so cool, especially the outfits and motion ^^b I'm not an MMD user, so I don't really have any critique for it.
As for the poll, I like both equally! I only voted for drawings because I think it's easier to draw an UTAU than to create an MMD model for them. I could be wrong, though ^^;

Reactions: Kyomiii

Kyomiii

Teto's Territory
I like this cover a lot! Everything in the video is so cool, especially the outfits and motion ^^b I'm not an MMD user, so I don't really have any critique for it.
As for the poll, I like both equally! I only voted for drawings because I think it's easier to draw an UTAU than to create an MMD model for them. I could be wrong, though ^^;
Oh thanks you so much!!! I really appreciate it a lot <3 Drawing pv are cool, MMD is easy when someone teach you jajajjaja when I started with it I was so lost :sad: but then everything was clear for me :wink:

Reactions: lunari162