Oh hi ヾ(´・ω・`)

Disko_Larikew

Momo's Minion
Uh... hi.  I'm Disko.  I'm a nobody at the moment, because I haven't felt like doing anything online with my works.  But, I'll hopefully become more popular in the future.  I've been using UTAU for a few months, and I would consider myself pretty good at it, I guess.  I joined here because I felt like it.  I mean, if I was going to make an UTAU name for myself anywhere, it would probably be here.

Anyway, let me tell you more about myself.  I've been a... slightly crazed Vocaloid fan for about two years.  I own every Project Diva game except Mirai.  I might post some of my scores on here but I dunno lol.  Anyway, my favorite Vocaloid producer is PinocchioP, without a doubt.  There's something about their songs that is really charming and unique, and I love them.  My favorite musicians are probably Renard and Adele.  I'm an amateur artist, and I'm really not fond of my own art.  I'll start uploading in January when I get my new tablet and get used to it. 

I look forward to getting to know you all. ヾ(´・ω・`)

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You get bonus points for Pinocchio-P love and your awesome Pinocchio-P avatar. Welcome! ^_^