UsoppFanGirl

Momo's Minion
So, I'm trying to make a Namine Ritsu cover of "Rolling Girl". He sounds great, except for a few places. No matter what I do tune editing-wise, the notes sound terrible and off-key. I'd love some help with the specific notes, i'll provide some picture if people respond.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You don't need to wait for responses to provide more information. It makes it difficult for people to help you if you don't explain the problem as fully as possible. If you explain everything upfront, then anyone will be able to respond whenever they're available and they won't have to wait for you to start a back and forth conversation (which can take a long time, because of timezones, life schedules, and a lot more! Forums are a slow medium and do not function the same way as social media.)

That said, we stand to understand the most from a screen recording with audio. You can create one using OBS: https://obsproject.com/ and upload it as an unlisted video on YouTube.
This will showcase both the UST you're working on and the audio problem you're encountering.