Mixing and mastering Commissions! VERY cheap.

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by AnimeaSPrin, Jul 16, 2019.

1. AnimeaSPrin

AnimeaSPrin Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hey y'all! So, I'm in need of money. So I thought- "Why not open mixing commissions." So that's what I'm doing! These slots are exclusively only FIVE dollars! Now, my commissions can typically range from 10-20 but I really need money so I lowered it by 5-15 bucks. Keep reading!

EXAMPLES

Posted in my thread reply!

PROGRAM USED

FL Studio!

SLOTS

Slot 1: Available.
    Slot 2: Available.
    Slot 3: Available.

TOS, read please!

-Once completely done I will NOT make a new one or you can not last minute change what you want done.

-Credit for mixing MUST be given to me. If I find out no credit was given I will block you and most likely make a beware on you. (Idk tho.)

-Venmo and snail mail only, please! Seriously, Venmo is literally paypal. PLEASE.

-I MAY accept UtaBucks.

-Please be polite and patient! I don't have all the time in the world. And just so y'all know, I have a queue!

-Full payment must be made BEFORE I start! So I don't get scammed.

-There's a no money back policy once payment is made and once started it can not be cancelled.

-If your rude to me during, before, or after I make it you will not receive it and I will re-open the slot. And if it was already given to you finished, then I will just block you.

-No sudden charge backs! AGAIN, no money back policy once payment is made.

-Trades ACCEPTED! Art, VB's, UTAU's, custom UST's, etc!

That's all, for NOW. Until I can think of something else to add.

OfficialR Productions likes this.
  3. AnimeaSPrin

AnimeaSPrin Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Examples! <3

More can be found on my SC! Many have been taken down and I don't post a lot of them, I've improved a lot recently!