Mita Souzou VB Update Name?

A

Adlez

The next major voicebank for Mita Souzou will be 'Mita Souzou ACT 2 CV-VC Multilingual Powerscale'. Obviously that's way too long, so I'm trying to think of a catchier short name, like Ritsu Kire. So far I've thought of Mita Souzou NEXT, but any better suggestions?

Hachiko

Momo's Minion
I don't think there's really a way to shorten it, unless you just want to shorten it to "Mita Souzou ACT 2." It would be ok if you just used that-- it really just means a whole new VB so for the most part, the extra "CV-VC" and "Multi-lingual Powerscale" won't really matter much.

If you're adding in "NEXT" into it, I think most people would misunderstand that as an APPEND. If it is an APPEND, though, then by all means, use "Mita Souzou NEXT" if you think that's fitting.[/i]

A

Adlez

Well I'm sort of meaning like how Ritsu has Kire, like how there's Ciel Sekaine EMOTION...

idk, I'm not trying to name it ACT 2. Even though it basically is, I'm trying for something else.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I think NEXT sounds really cool. owo If you don't like that, maybe EXCELL or ULTIMA?

A

Adlez

i like EXCELL, but i like NEXT too

i'll toss it up for vote