Lyric Parser having trouble with Karasu's VCCV voicebank

blackicek1lls

Momo's Minion
I've gotten to use Lyric Parser recently but for some reason the plugin doesn't like Karasu's vb in particular. I keep getting this error message whenever I try to use him with it and I've tried looking in his oto. I deleted some nonsensical repeats and some that didn't even have an alias/wav file but the problem still persists. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong but I find it annoying to switch between vbs to use the plugin. Tried looking on the internet but didn't find anyone with the same issue. Anyone know what's happening?
Screenshot (86).png

blackicek1lls

Momo's Minion
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that. It's still a couple of files since it's VCCV. :/ Is there anything specific that I should look for though?

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's okay.

The problem is that the parser do not parse the oto correctly.
From what it looks, the oto parameters separator should be a comma, but the parser don't do that.

Do you see any spaces or semicolon in the oto line?
there should be no spaces or semicolon in the oto

blackicek1lls

Momo's Minion
Combed through all the otos using ctl+f and spamming 'find next'. I couldn't find any semicolons or spaces that weren't supposed to be there. Looked at the otos in setParam but couldn't find anything out of place.

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry, what I meant by "does the error change" is the text you see on the black window. Not whether it always error or not.

Is the error same for every UST? Is the numbers you see on the black window same for different UST?

blackicek1lls

Momo's Minion
The error's the same no matter what UST I'm using. 9 lines that display the same numbers in the error.

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so how many oto files there are in the voicebank? Have you tried remove them one by one? It will help you narrow down which oto files are problematic.

Let's say you have 3 oto files. Try deleting one of them and run the parser. If the error doesn't change, that means that oto file is okay, so continue to delete the other files. If it still gives you error, but the error changed, that means that oto is not okay, but there's other oto file too that is not okay, continue to delete other files. If the error's gone altogether, that means only that oto that is not okay, and you can stop deleting oto files now.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
This is ENG retake, right?
Presuming it is...

- Did you unzip the "finished oto" file and replace the oto.ini files in each folder? After doing that, it seems to work fine for me.

blackicek1lls

Momo's Minion
Okay so weird thing. I took out the entire folder of each of the oto files since deleting them worried me, but they all spat out the same 9 lines. Still can't tell what's entirely wrong but I'll try deleting them later.
Second thing, turns out, Karasu had another English VCCV voicebank released that is NOT the one that I have. I have the older one and I can't download that one anymore.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Use the new VB and follow the instructions for replacing the oto.ini files, and that one should work. Because most of us can't access the old VB, we can't help too well.