Luminary Ladies Project

What do you think of an UTAU girl group?

• Total voters

Ushou

Momo's Minion
Hello, I'm ushou and I've been in and out of the UTAU fandom for quite some time, lately I somehow got into the Kpop fandom and when I looked back at the UTAU fandom, I thought... I haven't really seen an UTAU girl group. I've seen some good girl group covers but I haven't seen an actual group of voicebanks meant to be downloaded together and used together as a girl group. Then, I thought I should bring something new to UTAU okay maybe not something new but something from my own idea.
Now, introducing the project as an idea. Luminary Ladies Project is an idea of bringing a girl group to UTAU, the project will be focusing on providing voicebanks with high quality, and different voice colors. Luminary Ladies will firstly, not be the name of the girl group, the group name is left undecided for further discussions. Second, the group will or might consist of 4 members; There will be no roles (main vocalist, rapper, etc.) applied to the members, but their voice colors could fit different roles but there will be no official role. Third, a planned image/concept for the group is; edgy, mature, with a little hint of sexy. This might also change, but furthermore, the group's voicebanks will be released as an all-in-one package, it is strictly not allowed for anyone to upload a separate voicebank of a member with or without the permission from those who participated in the project.
To start this hella-work-filled project, I will be open for a voice provider/voice source for the members and ideas from anyone. I will take care of reference images, concept art, and maybe box art. I'm also looking for someone to do the oto ini since I believe I can't do a good job on oto ini.
As of now, I only have one specific idea for a member or the groups voice color in general; I'd like her/them to have a shallow voice, not deep, but a voice that would fit in the alto range but can excel high notes and would ace low notes, the kind that comes from thick vocal chords, but let's not make it sound too deep for a girl and let's keep the mature concept. Well, it's not that I don't like other voices over alto voices. I would also like a few members with high voices to have a variety in the songs they're going to sing, it would be bothersome to listen to a group with only alto voices, it could sound cool but you can get tired of it easily.
For anyone who's looking forward to provide their voices for the members, I would like you to first add me on skype, you can find me as ushie or u.shou and talk to me. Or if you'd like you can add me first, and post here a sample of your voice (doesn't have to be your real voice) I would like to hear a flat a, e, i, o and u. I will reply with what I think as soon as I see it. I'm looking forward to your samples and ideas ^^
I would also like original songs for them or maybe just an original song for their voicebank release, but I can do/try this myself or offer to help if you're interested. As of now, I will wait for what people have to say about this project, since I'm still pretty unsure if I can get enough people to help.
Sorry for the long post, here's some kawaii potatoes to make it up for you
935450_OELWRRDQLSOVBQU.gif