Looking for weird Utaus

MoaHarbour

Momo's Minion
I've seen/heard of a bunch of old, weird UTAUs (like that tree or crossing light) and I would like to find more! Preferably with downloads available
If you have a unique and strange UTAU please show me :D

SuperStarXD

Momo's Minion
I have created 3 joke Utaus that are just sound effects: Fart-Chan, Kaboom-Kun, and Toilet-Dono. Their voices are literally just sound effects on ZapSplat, but to avoid legal trouble, there is a process to downloading them that I have outlined in their wiki pages and my Utau website (one step that neither of these include is that you need to register a free account for ZapSplat, which then gives you the option to download the .mp3, and then use Audacity to convert the .mp3 to .wav)

As for a Joke Utau I highly recommend, there's Bolly Joel! He's a genetically engineered hamster-sized cow, and he only moos.

plakythebirb

Momo's Minion
If you're looking for UTAU that are weird in both appearance and sound, I'd say a good source is to look up "無生物音源". This means "inanimate sound source", in other words any sound not produced by the human voice. Naturally, this results in a lot of interesting sounds, and often some interesting designs to justify said sounds.

hottopic_wannabe

Momo's Minion
Not sure if this counts as strange, but definetly different. There's Sōhō, who is, well, voiced by a bass guitar. Since 2018, to download his voicebank you need to either DM the creator through twitter or email them, since it isn't publically distributed anymore, unfortunetly :c

JustSombody

Momo's Minion
I have one called Clarina. She's sampled from a clarinet lol (I lost her download link, but searching for clarina utau vb or something like it may work to find her :D)