Looking for Multilingual Medley Participants

Vocanerd

Teto's Territory
Hi there I am making this post on behalf of my friend Aeøn. At the moment he is working on a multilingual medley (My Favorite VOCALOID Song Medley EXTENDED) that consists of various vocalsynths ranging from different languages. Any language is allowed except english, japanese, and chinese since those are the main 3 in various engines.

Something he wanted me to mention is that the medley is 75% complete meaning there are only a few spots left. In addition, most of the songs do not have translated lyrics meaning that you might need to create the translations yourself as well as convert the UST. And lastly, he is willing to accept Diff-SVC, NNSVS/ENUNU, RVC AI models so as long as they are made for the language they are intended to sing.

If your wondering what spots are open, here are the remaining spots:

My Favorite VOCALOID Song Medley EXTENDED:
01. Cyber Thunder Cider: TAKEN
02. Silver Bullet: TAKEN
03. UNBALANCE:
04. Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl:
05. Electro Saturator:
06. Shotgun Lovers: TAKEN
07. Neko Neko ☆ Super Fever Night:
08. Lily Lily ★ Burning Night: TAKEN
09. Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru:
10. Unstable Girl:
11. What do you mean?!:
12. Madara Cult: TAKEN
13. Tengaku:
14. Pair of Wintry Winds:
15. ACUTE:
16. Chloe:
17. Koisuru VOC@LOID:
18. Around the World:
19. Tiger Rampage:
20. R-18:
21. Convenience Store:
22. PoPiPo:
23. Invisible: TAKEN
24. Life Cheating Game: TAKEN
25. Hayabusa:
26. The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku:
27. Matryoshka: TAKEN
28. Life Reset Button: TAKEN
29. The Earth's Final Confession: TAKEN
30. Hajimete no Oto

If your interested in participating or having your UTAU be apart of the medley please contact my friend Aeøn on his Discord or Twitter account:
Discord: Aeøn/Aeon7517
Twitter: @Kaiusmaddax
Or feel free to comment down below and I can pass the inquiry/message to him.

Last edited:

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd be interested in joining! If Tengaku is still open for a part, I could do that?

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes Tengaku is still available. What voicebank and language do you plan on using?
嵐雪炎/Setsuen Arashi and will probably just do the original Japanese version since I don't know any English versions, lol

Could you send the UST?

Vocanerd

Teto's Territory
嵐雪炎/Setsuen Arashi and will probably just do the original Japanese version since I don't know any English versions, lol

Could you send the UST?
I should probably mention again that my friend is only accepting renders in languages other than Japanese, English, and Chinese (considering those are the big 3 languages for various synth programs)

Reactions: EnjouAkuma

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I should probably mention again that my friend is only accepting renders in languages other than Japanese, English, and Chinese (considering those are the big 3 languages for various synth programs)
Ah, well, I could try English. I have an English VCCV and OpenUTAU has a ENG->JPN phonemizer so