Looking for a CV Otoer~

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hai everyone!

I am currently in the process of making Nozomi Kitsune's Shy Append~! I attempted to oto some of it but, it just wasn't working out very well...because of that, I was wondering if any of you amazing otoers could oto my UTAUloid~!

Here's how it'll work, you oto me my UTAUloid, and I'll give you a drawing for otoing Nozomi! I would give dA points but I don't have any and I probably won't purchase any...heh. ^^;

But yes, just say if you'd like to oto her, and I'll PM you her link once I finished~

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't mind who does it as long as it's good. ^-^

The VB should be done in a few days~

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You could have us both oto it, and whoever's you like better would be the finished product.

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know others have volunteered, but I thought I would offer my assistance as well, and like AmeKinoko said, you could compare and take which you like more. I listened to both of their VBs and both do good otoing. I wouldn't say I'm a pro, but I can do some oto myself :P also, if you decide to let me take a peek at the VB I could help you improve its quality (what I mean is, most people don't always remember to be careful when recording because they don't think about oto. so if you drag your consonants too much, it's hard to oto. and have the bank sound good).

also, here's a peek at my oto. skill with my utauloid NeeNeeko-chan

(no music)

(with music)

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I guess both you can have a kind of battle and see which one is better! The VB isn't going to be finished until a few days yet because I am SUPER busy.