I'm obviouly doing something wrong

Beccaloid

Momo's Minion
So, It's spring break and I was really excited about having a tiny bit of time to myself. I took a little time to fool around with utau, and found an ust for "Don't kill the love song" which I love. But idk something feels off. Did I make her to loud? I think I have not matched up the main and the harmony at some points, but maybe I'm just being thrown off by the diffrent pitches? Idk help me!:cry:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFEiQrBxVA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I think she's timed a bit too far ahead of the instrumental track. But she sounds so cute! :sing:

Beccaloid

Momo's Minion
so I tried adjusting the timing. I realized that i some spots the harmony didn't match the main voice, so I fixed that.However when I lined it up with the audio of the original song, the timing of the main vocals all seemed right, so I didn't change any of that. here's the sound cloud.I hope you'll be willing to check it.

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I think it sounds pretty great now. She still sounds a little bit ahead of it, but it might just be the background vocals throwing me off as well... @-@ I somehow found a version without the background vocals, so that's what I used for my utau's cover of that song.
I thought I got the off vocal from Brella but I can't find the link anywhere.. I might have it in my computer somewhere still though if you want me to find it for you! :sing:
She sounds really good!