I finally joined this place

BaseNumbers

Momo's Minion
I seriously hope you guys won't try and hunt down the lurker :sad:

I found out about this "Hastuney Miku" girl back in 2008 when I was young and stupid but then I rejected a lot of things including Vocaloid in 2009/10. Then I found it again in 2012 and started using the UTAU program in June of this year. So far it's just covers (I'm okay with that) Learning piano also helps me with working the program.

I have no UTAU developed. I might make a Japanese one just to get to experience around but I'm not planning on a language I can't understand.
What I would like to do, however, is to make a Vietnamese voicebank, though I find it ironic I'm Vietnamese American and I can't even understand it well. I'll learn.

I have a Youtube channel with the same name, but there's nothing to note on it 'cause I worry too much how my work is compared to other people. I should get over it.
I'm also one of those people who work on a project for a while and start another one and never finish the ones before. :annoyed:

Fun Fact: I am seriously biased with Project Diva & its songs. It's what basically got me into Vocaloid again in the first place. I bet more than half of my covers would be Project Diva songs (and stealing some videos from SEGA along the way (._.)

Okay that's pretty much it and again please don't hunt down the lurker :-_-:

NinetH

Teto's Territory
Since nobody welcomed you yet(which is sad T_T. What is happening in this forum!!?) I'll welcome you. Welcome to the UTAFORUM *applause*. If you have any questions you can ask me(even though I suck but I'll do my best).

I'm also one of those people who work on a project for a while and start another one and never finish the ones before. Annoyed
we're the same!! I already have a lot of projects but all are unfinished :t:bigtears: but I'll do my best. If you are making a design of your UTAU and need help for it ask me I do art requests (if you like my art)

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
NinetH said:
Since nobody welcomed you yet(which is sad T_T. What is happening in this forum!!?)

Maybe it's beause the peeps here are kinda busy? ahahahahhahaha :sick:

Anyways, welcome to the forums!!~

BaseNumbers

Momo's Minion
lol thank you for that :smile:
I'll have to wait until one of my school breaks to work on an UTAU. Thanks for the offer though.